Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarnia Convoy?
Just curious if anyone from the Sarnia way will be attending the Niagara cruise?

I will be leaving Ottawa on Friday heading to Sarnia staying overnight then off to Niagara in the morning.

So if there is anyone on the way from Sarnia ---> Niagara gateway let me know, and we'll work something out!

Ciao for now!

Tim
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Oct 12 2005, 04:48 PM Wrote:Just curious if anyone from the Sarnia way will be attending the Niagara cruise?

I will be leaving Ottawa on Friday heading to Sarnia staying overnight then off to Niagara in the morning. 

So if there is anyone on the way from Sarnia --->  Niagara gateway  let me know, and we'll work something out!

Ciao for now!

Tim
[right][snapback]148485[/snapback][/right]

Thrilled your coming Tim.

It will be good to see you again man! B)
ill meet u in london??
ill be coming from windsor
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 12 2005, 11:28 PM Wrote:ill meet u in london??
[right][snapback]148597[/snapback][/right]

Well I'm leaving today so I'm not sure if I will have internet access in Sarnia! So what I'll do it be at the predetermined Service center on the 401 just past london for 8:15am, with a departure time of 8:30am.

Hope the car works out alright!!
ZX3guy2000,Oct 14 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:

Well I'm leaving today so I'm not sure if I will have internet access in Sarnia! So what I'll do it be at the predetermined Service center on the 401 just past london for 8:15am, with a departure time of 8:30am.

[right][snapback]148986[/snapback][/right]

I would make sure you guys have enough time to make it to the gateway. Sarnia is a good 2.5 hours out of Grimsby. I hope there is no traffic.
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
TIM:

TAKE MY CELL AND KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS SAT. MORN. I DON;T WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.

ANTHONYD,Oct 14 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Oct 14 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]148986[/snapback][/right]

I would make sure you guys have enough time to make it to the gateway. Sarnia is a good 2.5 hours out of Grimsby. I hope there is no traffic.
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
TIM:

TAKE MY CELL AND KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS SAT. MORN. I DON;T WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.

[right][snapback]148987[/snapback][/right]

Okay thanks!

Added to my cell phone!

edit: We will be leaving Sarnia around 7:45, so we should be okay for time!

im out sorry
Tim ill call you tonight to inform you if i dont see that you found this post.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs