Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burlington Bbq 2005 Album
I took the liberty of archiving all the shots that everyone submitted from the past 2 meet FC held.

I'm going to try and keep nice tidy albums of each meet for members to brows through when shots are needed.

I have a feeling these shots may come in handy someday.

Please find a link below to the BURLINGTON BBQ 2005;

***I'VE DONE MY BEST TO REMEMBER WHO'S CAR WAS WHICH. IF I MESSED UP, PLEASE INFORM ME.***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

burlington 2005 bbq
good job Anthony! lol I see you had to borrow one of my pic's for my car there lol.... :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
That's great. Hopefully we'll have a Sunny Day this weekend and will be able to catalogue some more shots :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 11 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:That's great. Hopefully we'll have a Sunny Day this weekend and will be able to catalogue some more shots :)
[right][snapback]148135[/snapback][/right]

The camera will definately be shooting.
Looked good... too bad I missed out on that one!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
where's the pontiac :(
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
where's the video dan?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.