Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Rear
is it possible to put the rs valance on to the stock rear bumper or do i need both pieces and will the rs side skirts fit an 05 zx5
E.O MASIV
which RS?
RS turbo ot RS Collection?

got a pic of what you are talking about?
both the RS turbo and RS collection are Euro based bumpers so they wont fit on a standard US sepc bumper, you would need to convert to a Euro bumper and buy the RS extension if you want the turbo look or you would need to buy the entire RS rear fenders and bumper if you want the wide body look. if you want the RS collection rear bumper like on my car and sides like on ZX3canuck's car then you have to buy the whole bumper...

there are so many different things with the RS name, you really need to be more specific... or do you mean the RS rear bumper from the F2focus.com kit?
i was talking about the rear valance that you have on the back of the silver focus
on the site it said it was mitch's car
E.O MASIV
Ahh, you mean this one:
[Image: mitch_05.jpg]

that is the RS collection rear bumper and not an add-on valance to the normal euro rear bumper. that bumper as it is on my car is an $800cnd package. i haven't brought one over in a while so the price may have gone down or up since then... but i doubt there would be much more than a $100 swing either way if the price did change.