Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk About Venting...
Flofocus,Oct 6 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:Now I know why most of you are single.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]147134[/snapback][/right]

:lol::lol:

Can't wait to see does seats man,
Turbo arrived!
Flofocus,Oct 6 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:Fawkin GF is mad at me for buying seats for the focus.

I guess she thought that after the focus ha dthe trubo in it that I would be done.  She doesnt understand I need leather  :P

All I said was

"Babe.... last week, we went shopping, you bought a pair of sandels & shoes at Aldo, then we went into shoes for less (whatever it is) and you bought another pair of shoes, then we went into walmart and insisted you needed the new boots that were on sale.  Thats 4 pair of shoewear in 1 day.  Do you really need 4 pair of footwear?....let alone the 236 pairs you have in your closet that you've worn once.  I dont give you a hard time on what you spend your hard earned money on, so dont tell me how to spend my own money"

:rolleyes:

K, done.

:lol:
[right][snapback]147090[/snapback][/right]

lay down the law from the get go and you'll never lose your balls... I am the same way with my gf,I could do what most guys do and tell them what they want to hear or go along with what they want just so they can get laid later ( hopefully ) not me, I tell her you step out of line I tell you I don't care if you do get mad at me and I expect the same from her :)

it usually works
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Ah yes the "Why did you buy that/what I buy doesn't matter" squabble <_<

I'm lucky 'cause at this point lady friend doesn't have her hooks in my wallet yet, so all she can do is roll her eyes and laugh while I get my latest thing :P

'course I front her cash on occassion for stuff she wants, my recovery rate is somewhere south of 50% :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Oct 6 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Oct 6 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:Well...nobody ask this but...What kind of seats did you buy?  Buy her shoes..
[right][snapback]147128[/snapback][/right]

http://www.streetimports.com

Ronin Style leather with white stitch.

$430 taxes in. :D

Going to pick them up tomorrow.
[right][snapback]147131[/snapback][/right]

Thax Flo...Now I want some but the red sitches!
Turbo arrived!
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 6 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:Why didn't you just tell her if she doesn't like the seats in the car, she can put her new shoes to good use and walk home. :lol:
[right][snapback]147133[/snapback][/right]

*swish*

that was a good one!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Flo, if anyone here feels your pain, you know it's me... She hit me with the "why don't you buy me anything" the other day.. the day after I was playing around with my finances to get me those seats Kevin's selling. I said "Hun I do buy you stuff. I buy you Tim Hortons on a regular basis, buy you Swiss chalet and the like whenever we go out, you've cleaned me out!" she said "You want something for the car don't you?" and I just smiled. "No" she said and walked off... I'll remind you. We don't live together.

"What do you want for the car?"
"Racing seats"
"YOU DRIVE A FOCUS! THE ONLY THING YOU RACE ARE OTHER FOCUSES! (Foci) AND EVEN THEN YOU PROBABLY LOSE CAUSE YOUR CAR IS SLOOOOOOOOW"
"So does this mean I shouldn't get them?"

Wait till she sees the new paintball marker that came in the mail today :twak:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Tim Horton's and Swiss Chalet--you're quite the romeo.

Where the hell do I find women that good lookin' that get by on that little to go out with a guy this ugly?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 7 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:Where the hell do I find women that good lookin' that get by on that little to go out with a guy this ugly?
[right][snapback]147328[/snapback][/right]

Same way it has been throughout history: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 7 2005, 09:35 AM Wrote:Same way it has been throughout history: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[right][snapback]147330[/snapback][/right]

swiss chalet and timmies, is hardly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I dont know, an XLRg from Timmies is now $1.55 :blink:

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
lol @ Riane this thread is uber funny

1.55 for XL!! coffee is skyrocketing like gas!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
i go thru this everytime i mention "the car" - -

WHY DO YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ON THE CAR?"
I SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING WHAT U WANT FOR THE CAR

BLAH BLAHBLAH

AND I MaRrIeD HER - lmao :o :lol:
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!