Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leafs Vs. Sens - After The 1st Period
Well fellas, what do you think so far? Irrespective of the teams, I like the no redline rule, but Jaysus these pinch and grab penalties every 2 seconds are fackin annoying. You'd think it was the damned playoffs! Post your thoughts here, we'll update after the 2nd period.

1-0 Leafs
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
They still suck at penalties. But so far so good.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

after the first period 1 thing is clear. Someone is VERY RUSTY, and that is...

The TSN television crew, ive never saw so many people waiting arouldnd thinking they are going to be on air in a minute when they are in fact on the air! :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
and for my thoughts on the Sens.

They are the most F$^*ing dirtiest mother !@$ team they are $@# !$%#$%^ @$%%# &%&$ @$$ holes! I hope Alffedson, the clown haired #&$*%^$ *^*(%%^ in the face! :lol:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
Sheep
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 5 2005, 09:01 PM Wrote:Sheep
[right][snapback]146937[/snapback][/right]
wtf?
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
shootouts

they are interesting to watch but... they are @#$ ghey.

Its a team game for #$% sakes. not a 4 man game,
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
Well Maybe Domi, and Aki Berg should have shot instead of "I can't move my feet" Allison, and Eric "Baggio" Lindros.
Alfredsson

I hope he takes a ride with Heatley. Afredsson is a @#$ pr^%& Piece of S!@# mother #^% lizard milking dirty ^$#^% whiping c@$# sucking clown haired !@%$ @$$ hole #^&%^$%#%&$%^$.

lol wtf a team that gets 1 shot(generous) in a period wins a game <_<
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
Let's face it, the Leafs dropped the ball after Lindros scored. There's no reason they should have let goldeylocks in again to even it up. I for one hate these shootouts. That means you either win or lose. there's no more playing for a point... bs
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 6 2005, 01:52 AM Wrote:Let's face it, the Leafs dropped the ball after Lindros scored. There's no reason they should have let goldeylocks in again to even it up. I for one hate these shootouts. That means you either win or lose. there's no more playing for a point... bs
[right][snapback]146974[/snapback][/right]

Agree.

It was nice to see Lindros pot one. He deserved it. He took a s**t kicking all night long from Chara.

The Leafs in true fashion s**t the bed once they got up by one in the later part of the period. Some things never change :rolleyes:

We WON the game..... we LOST the shootout.
lol, leafs just suck balls guys. :rolleyes:

In other NHL news, Montreal beat Boston 2-1 with seconds to spare....

Great game!! B)

Cant beleive theodore didnt get a star, he kept them in that game for sure.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Watching the Sens down at the Air Canada Centre last night I couldn't help but be reminded of all those Ottawa fans who bitched and moaned that the Leafs played "dirty" hockey.

Well guess what? The Senators played like a goon squad all night long, now the Leafs weren't choir boys all night either but holy frack, the Sens were just chopping, hacking & slashing the Leafs like they were trying to make mulch :blink:

WTF was up with Hasek during the shootout though? The one Leafs player comes in and he literally flies out there to cut him off. I thought the goalies couldn't leave their creases during the shootout when the opposing player is taking his shot?

Lots of fun, even if I did get the contents of my wallet removed & then some ($35 for patking outside the ACC :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
bah, i hate alfredsson... such a fairy.

in other news, did anyone else see when alliston f**ked up the ref... thats gotta suck
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 6 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:bah, i hate alfredsson...  such a fairy.

in other news, did anyone else see when alliston f**ked up the ref...  thats gotta suck
[right][snapback]147028[/snapback][/right]

Initally there were a few cheers when the ref went down, til the blood started flowin' then the place got real quiet 'til he got up again and skated off and the crowd cheered (How Canadian of us :P)

I pity the offical who used his skate to basically "bury" the blood.... Wouldn't wanna clean *that* skate blade afterwards :wtf:

NefCanuck
Maybe we should send the military to rescue you crybabies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word