Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Need Ram? Pc3200 On Sale Cheap, Brand New
512 MB PC3200 RAM

Good deal for this... 512 DDR, 400MHz PC3200... only $59.99... deal ends Friday
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
is PC3200 the Fast stuff, or the normal speed stuff?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
you'd be stupid to buy that stuff.....brand wise...

go to NCIX.com and you'll find much better RAM for much better prices. Heck the RAM I am selling right now is better Quality than that stuff
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...ng&promoid=1047

Heck, my new RAM's on sale again, and for less than it was when I bought it 2 weeks ago! http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...gy&promoid=1047

That's 90 bucks more for 2 sticks of stupidly-high performance RAM over 2 sticks of good-enough Samsung. Great price, I say.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
crazikev,Sep 30 2005, 01:04 AM Wrote:is PC3200 the Fast stuff, or the normal speed stuff?
[right][snapback]145724[/snapback][/right]

PC 3200 is 400FSB. Depending on the stick you get, the latencies are different. This stuff is lesser than average stuff.

As for the first post.

#1 - You can get cheaper ram from NCIX.com.

There's a sale on Samsung 512mb for like 50 bucks. Samsung

#2 - This stuff is OEM and you could get a 2 year warranty through NCIX. Plus you don't deal with the manufacturer, you deal with NCIX for RMA issues.

#3 - The ram from Tigerdirect is 89.99 less a rebate. With the Samsung over at NCIX, the cost is the cost, no rebates, no bullshit.

#4 - Tigerdirect charges you PST, NCIX does not (with the exeptions of BC and the Maritimes).

#5 - The ram from Tigerdirect is CAS 3 @ 400FSB, the Samsung Ram at NCIX is CAS 2.5.

#6 - Cheap shipping at NCIX.com

#7 - NOS is an extreme geek for paying lots of money for CAS 2 ram. :lol:

I think that sums it all up.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 30 2005, 08:48 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Sep 30 2005, 01:04 AM Wrote:is PC3200 the Fast stuff, or the normal speed stuff?
[right][snapback]145724[/snapback][/right]

PC 3200 is 400FSB. Depending on the stick you get, the latencies are different. This stuff is lesser than average stuff.

As for the first post.

#1 - You can get cheaper ram from NCIX.com.

There's a sale on Samsung 512mb for like 50 bucks. Samsung

#2 - This stuff is OEM and you could get a 2 year warranty through NCIX. Plus you don't deal with the manufacturer, you deal with NCIX for RMA issues.

#3 - The ram from Tigerdirect is 89.99 less a rebate. With the Samsung over at NCIX, the cost is the cost, no rebates, no bullshit.

#4 - Tigerdirect charges you PST, NCIX does not (with the exeptions of BC and the Maritimes).

#5 - The ram from Tigerdirect is CAS 3 @ 400FSB, the Samsung Ram at NCIX is CAS 2.5.

#6 - Cheap shipping at NCIX.com

#7 - NOS is an extreme geek for paying lots of money for CAS 2 ram. :lol:

I think that sums it all up.
[right][snapback]145739[/snapback][/right]

Awesome stuff to bad this doesn't apply to me with my shitty oll computer

geek man :P :lol: J/K
My Mom Says I'm Special
yea, thats not much of a sale....

I picked up a stick of corsair 512 for the same price last week

and ULTRA ram is s**t anyway, i got a few sticks of 128sd a few years back

all the sticks are dead now (died in seperate computers)

I strongly reccomend against ULTRA ram
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold