Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier Urges Drivers To Avoid Pump Panic
there is some video articles on this site too...... But it was rather interesting to hear him speak about it for once.

Dalton McGuinty Speaks
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
What would be interesting is if his lying, scamming ass cut out the province's take of the gax tax... doesn't do me any good considering all it pays for is new ttc buses.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
cutting the gas tax solves nothing. people should stop bitching about the gas tax, and be happy it's being put back into something useful
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

IIRC, some of the gas tax revenue is being handed out to communities of any size that submit plans to renew / enhance / introduce mass transit to their... communities :huh:

What's so bad about that? North Bay's buying badly-needed new buses with their share of the gas tax I believe.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.