Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Accused Of Photographing Girls Gets Bail
Ok for those that don't know anything about this, This guy was taking photos of little girls in in shops, and was cought on tape and was arrested with-in 30 hrs after police released his photo off the security camera tapes. He was cought not once but twice lifting small girls dresses up and taking photos of them, around their parents who were not paying attention to their childeren while they were shopping......... :angry:

Anyways Today the ba#$%!d got bail..... :angry:

Full story click here
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Setting up paintball lynching squad. Please post your name, available dates, and what paintball marker you will be shooting up his house with
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
damn I love the Canadian Justice System.

Just like those guys that shot and killed that guy dontown by the bars......Was just previously aquitted of attempted murder.

This guy is going to be out now, and do it again, and again, and again.....

:rolleyes:, its a never ending cycle for our criminals here.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Our justice system id a fackin' joke.

He'll strike again, you watch.
Thats not only a discrace because the guy is a fakin perv, but he is also using camera phone technology for purposes it was not intended for. 99% of people use the technology for what its for, there will always be the 1% who use it for negative or illegal purposes..
My other ride is your Mom
did u guys hear of the new york subway flasher... who jerked off infront of ppl on the subway, no one knew who he was but wanted him to be arrested.. well some girl had the balls to snap a photo of him in the act with her camera phone, and posted it on the net.. and his face made it all over the net.. on newspapers and even on TV, eventually he got caught and arrested.. now thats technology put to good use..
My other ride is your Mom
I still can't understand our justice system either. Mind you it is a mystery just as what's going through this guy's mind.

BTW. paolo, i love your new avatar pic... Say hello to my little friend!!!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Frost__2001,Sep 22 2005, 10:58 PM Wrote:and was arrested with-in 30 hrs :

Full story click here
[right][snapback]144119[/snapback][/right]
Don't give the cops credit where it's not due. The guy saw himself on TV and turned himself in.
You want a phone, get a phone.
You want a camera, get a camera.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Sep 23 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 22 2005, 10:58 PM Wrote:and was arrested with-in 30 hrs :

Full story click here
[right][snapback]144119[/snapback][/right]
Don't give the cops credit where it's not due. The guy saw himself on TV and turned himself in.
You want a phone, get a phone.
You want a camera, get a camera.
[right][snapback]144316[/snapback][/right]

you want both but don't have the cash, buy a camera phone!

But in all honesty, our justice system does suck, and this guy will be out and about in a kids store in less than a week taking more pictures. Lock the sick fu*k up, and let some lonely guy named bubba go at him for a few days, he'll change his ways, at least, i hope he would :blink:
If i caught him in the act. i'd kick him in the face.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold