Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I'd post a new topic for attendees to sign up here for the Niagara Cruise so we have an idea of numbers coming/ wanting to come/ hoping to come or just plain coming.
If your on the fence, this might even be better than Anthony's BBQ. Why? Puppet's coming! Yes the Lord himself is gracing us with his presence. And bringing the waygaywheels too. If you have never seen them, it's worth the price of admission right there. Everything is free BTW, just bring your own food for BBQing.

The plan is to meet around 11am at the Grimsby Casablanca exit and travel to the Niagara region on a slow winding cruise and end up across from the Whirlpool golf course. There, we will partake in the eating of lunch, throwing of frisbees, consumption of non-alcoholic beverages. From here the poker run will be explained and prizes waved in your awe inspired faces. You travel on the poker run with a fellow FC.net member of your choice and set out for 1 hour 20 minutes or so across some great scenery in the Niagara region, even hitting up the local Trailor Park. We left out the Sundowner as this is a female welcome and family affair.

So if your scittish about coming, just sign up or contact Darkpuppet, AnthonyD or myself and I'll try real hard to be nice and not condescending towards you and give you all the information and assistance I can.

I look forward to a great day with you all.

If you can't make it for the cruise down to Niagara at the start @11am, we plan on starting the Poker Run at 2pm and sending out participants until 3ish.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Attendees so far.....

Torradan
2001ZTS......maybe???
AnthonyD wife cancelled...............bringin friend?
Darkpuppet
Crazikev
Crazirich
Raine and Vanessa
ZX3guy2000
ZX5focused
scoobasteve
NefCanuck
MyBlackSt
martinfan
silver02svtf
j3rt
frost 2001
2004ZX3
Burnin21
dBlast
Sweetg
qtgino
schade
SangriaRedZX5
focuzedn2o
mo focus
focusnme
Nos???You coming?
GapBoyPCS
Sundown
euro zx5
oh ya me

Im coming for sure just wont be there for 11am, probably meet you guys at the park(bbq). i hate working saturdays :angry:
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
Yup!

I'll be there for sure!
Heh, I'll be there, probably solo but maybe with an electronic co-pilot (But I'll post that in it's own thread)

NefCanuck
cleaned up (even my own posts) so that only confirmation posts are displayed.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

umm, yeah, ill probably be there
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
bumping friendly reminder

what's the date? just got my internet & fone up since moving? have i missed it?
j3rt,Oct 2 2005, 09:30 AM Wrote:what's the date?  just got my internet & fone up since moving?  have i missed it?
[right][snapback]146082[/snapback][/right]

Nope.

October 15th.

2weeks.
excellent, count me then.
j3rt,Oct 2 2005, 12:37 PM Wrote:excellent, count me then.
[right][snapback]146099[/snapback][/right]

Your in. Atta boy NOS!

18 attendees so far!

19 to date! Who wants to be lucky number 20?

OK, I'm in. Where's my prize?

Hopefully, there will be some 'sighted' individuals helping me back up against the gorge for the photoshoot. <_<
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
*pointing at meford*
dBlast,Oct 4 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:Hopefully, there will be some 'sighted' individuals helping me back up against the gorge for the photoshoot. <_<
[right][snapback]146540[/snapback][/right]

No problem, we'll get NefCanuck to spot for you; he's real good with directions. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 4 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:
dBlast,Oct 4 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:Hopefully, there will be some 'sighted' individuals helping me back up against the gorge for the photoshoot. <_<

No problem, we'll get NefCanuck to spot for you; he's real good with directions. :lol:
[right][snapback]146582[/snapback][/right]

Oi! At least I can keep people from backing into things <_<

Now if it was my dad he has the nasty habit of misjudging distances behind him, last oopsie cost him $2K to fix (Stupid paper thin Caravan bumpers :angry: )

He doesn't drive my car, that's for sure :P

NefCanuck
I'm alright with directions..... As long as we're not going to Barrie.
meford4u,Oct 2 2005, 04:53 PM Wrote:
j3rt,Oct 2 2005, 12:37 PM Wrote:excellent, count me then.
[right][snapback]146099[/snapback][/right]

Your in. Atta boy NOS!

18 attendees so far!
[right][snapback]146100[/snapback][/right]

??Christ
Tell me you haven't confused the 2 of us!!
dBlast,Oct 4 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:OK, I'm in.  Where's my prize?

Hopefully, there will be some 'sighted' individuals helping me back up against the gorge for the photoshoot. <_<

Very funny indeed!

Keep coming, it's ok. Keep coming back. Wait. Ooooooooopppppppps
:D

BTW we now have 20, the goal I was looking for. Great job guys and gals. Why don't have any women signed up yet. Is it me?

I know were going to have a few drop out as the date closes in on us, but we could always enjoy a few newbies in attendance too. So if your on the fence, get off it and come. Any questions, PM me.

And Anthony, I am super busy now and you need to get off your ass and do the route to the park. Only time I have for you is this week in the evening if that works for you. If not, I am afraid you are on your own.