Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mbrp Exhaust
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 1 2007, 11:17 AM Wrote:Now I'm convinced F/I is a disease :ph34r:

[right][snapback]240168[/snapback][/right]
About time. :rolleyes: :lol:

Wait till its done, your gonna create a thread aplogising to me....saying "Nate your were soooooooooooooo right. A turbod focus is like a sore dick, you just cant beat it" :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
whats the cheapest place to buy it from ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
I kept the second cat as I'm convinced that the Focus will have a hell of a time passing the Scam Clean test in Ontario with only one of the two stock cats in place :ph34r:

Cheapest place to buy is I think through MBRP directly, but make sure you tell them if you have a 05+ Focus so they send you the right bits :P

NefCanuck
so uhm should i just order it right off their site?? I've never done internet stuff with the credit card cause i hate doing it. not that i had any bad experiences but yeah.

did it work for you guys and/or is there any other way of getting this item in the Vancouver area?? i saw they only got a diesel truck shop in Nanaimo which is on Vancouver Island, about 180 bucks in ferry tickets away :(

Acceleration nicely reduces the wait between curves~
You can call and order it from them. I called to ask if it would fit my 05, and they said yes, and I ordered it on the spot.

Mine fit on perfect. The only problem I had with mine (and haven't seen it on other 05s) is that the exhaust tip sits right on the rear bumper cutout. No big deal, didn't cause any problems.

Was shipped UPS in 3 days, which was amazing, considering they had to deal with customs. (which they didn't charge me for! woopee! but thats neither here nor there).
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I know they have been selling a little bit on EBAY lately... Look for seller named Ed's Exhaust Warehouse... :D

Ed is awesome.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
i called them today and asked them if it will fit an 07 focus, and the lady naed lorraine who answered the phone said yes. when i spoke to that pure muscle/performance place whoever answered the phone had no idea what they were talking about. they just said they have the cut off the resonator on their system, and all it does is make it slightly quieter, but the 2 cats quiet it down anyway, along with the regular muffler.

the place is in huntsville, i also found out theres going to be a price increase of about 40 bucks effective july 1st so if anyone is up for a road trip im gonna go up there soon to get a system for my car before the price goes up.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
thanks so much guys. i ordered it and installed it a couple of days ago. its really not that difficult. it was my first time ever working on a car. besides putting on my new mirror when i clipped it off. anyways i had to cut my old stock exhaust off though which took some time. the final result is amazing. i tucked the tip way in cause i didnt wanna have it stick out. then i also had to cut my rubber hanger in half to level the tip perfectly in the middle of the existing hole in the lower bumper!

sound wise its amazing. makes the car really sporty but also allows for normal driving in which you barely notice the exhaust. i learned to drive it the way i want and im loving every second of it. i did about 500 kms in the last 3 days :D

thanks again guys.
Acceleration nicely reduces the wait between curves~
^^ It's quite the package eh? Enjoy it!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I can't wait for the 2.5" to be avail. for my '07 ST.
I'm on lthe list, so I'll know when it will be ready for delivery :)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
either these guys are really busy or very lazy and making me wait till after the first of july so they can charge me that extra 40-50 bucks. :rolleyes:
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 1 2007, 11:17 AM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Jun 1 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 1 2007, 07:14 AM Wrote:I'm going to be MBRP's test-mule for a 2.5" system shortly with a cat-delete pipe added to the system. Currently they have the correct measurements now for both the 2.25 and 2.5" systems that allow you to retain the second cat. That's great for emissions, not so great if you're feeling the need for extra power.

By mid-June I'm hoping to have the new system on. I'll report back then :)
[right][snapback]240127[/snapback][/right]
Personally, I want to keep the second cat and run 2.5", as the 1st cat comes out in the exhaust manifold when the turbo goes in. :ph34r:

Is MBRP going to offer the 2.5" then for the sedan?
[right][snapback]240146[/snapback][/right]

Now I'm convinced F/I is a disease :ph34r:

AFAIK, yes... it's just a longer extension after the final muffler and joint for the sedan's overhang. Call Lorraine at MBRP if you want and ask her DIRECTLY. She's a great person to deal with.
[right][snapback]240168[/snapback][/right]

Thanks All for the kind words! I've just been browsing and reading 'till now....this is my first post! We are still working on getting this new system off the ground.....give us your "wish list" as all the final decisions haven't been made yet.
MBRP tech 2,Jun 22 2007, 01:49 PM Wrote:Thanks All for the kind words!  I've just been browsing and reading 'till now....this is my first post!  We are still working on getting this new system off the ground.....give us your "wish list" as all the final decisions haven't been made yet.
[right][snapback]242124[/snapback][/right]

My wish is that this new system will be avail. before the end of summer!
And hopefully shipping won't be a problem/expensive.
Will I be able to pick up the system @ one of your dealers? Like in Ottawa?
Oh, btw, since I just bought a can-am outlander 800 XT, can I get a discount ;) ? lol :)
I also hope that the 2.5" catback will fit my 2.3L Duratec in my '07 ST!

Quote:Thanks All for the kind words!  I've just been browsing and reading 'till now....this is my first post!  We are still working on getting this new system off the ground.....give us your "wish list" as all the final decisions haven't been made yet.
[right][snapback]242124[/snapback][/right]

Are you going to make a cat-back exhaust system for the S197 Mustangs? I know you have 2 kinds of axle-backs, but I want a full system. I had your 2nd gen on my Focus, and I now would love a cat-back for my mustang.

Thanks,

Ian
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Well Iv'e had the MBRP2.25 on my 07 St for a couple of weeks and I am very happy with it! It works well with my Steeda SRI too. It is a little louder then the all show and no go tuned exhaust that can with the car. I am sure my MPG is better as well. I would recommend for sure.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Has anyone been on their website lately?
It seems the Focus exhaust is no where to be found!!!
I guess they aren't gonne be doing them anymore.
I also looked up their '08 catalog... and no Focus system there either.

AFAIK, they still have the Focus Exhaust. However, I'm still waiting for a call from them regarding a 2.5" system, and getting a little impatient. I might just say f*** it and go FS or Bosal.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The 2.5" cat back systems are ready to go for the '06/'07's! The cat test pipe is available as well. Our usual high quality T304 stainless with everything you need to bolt right in. Sorry for the wait! The website is being updated right now but should have the new system on it very soon. The system can be ordered online or by calling direct at 888-636-7223.
I have 2 1/4" MBRP. That with my 4-1 FS header I have good gains and with the CAI it really lets the Zetec breath.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
i wish they can put different exhaust tip..
ik kinda like 1st gen's tip..but i have 2nd gen..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.