Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics Of Enclosure Is Finished
The fuel shut off switch i believe is up front in the passenger footwell area.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

SWEET!! so owning up those 2 back areas. then I will have bass...and a truck..w00t w00t
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
ThraxXx,Oct 15 2005, 03:45 PM Wrote:SWEET!! so owning up those 2 back areas.  then I will have bass...and a truck..w00t w00t
[right][snapback]149344[/snapback][/right]
pretty good stuff. didn't notice you say what sub it was previously, is it an alphasonik model? thought i saw the blue a through the grill. looks like very nice workmanship, but not enough bass for my liking :P
ThraxXx,Oct 15 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:I kinda wanted to do the same thing however my question is...where is the emergency fuel shut off switch.  You know..that switch that kills the fuel pump incase of an accident?
[right][snapback]149331[/snapback][/right]

Passenger side at the front, inside the panel to the right where your foot goes. The sub box is awesome. I much prefer a stock looking install.
ManitobaMustang and Fords

ZX3 with SVT suspension,Ice Man CAI.

02 Mustang -asleep for the winter
Just wondering though...how much cubic feet of space do you have in that enclosure?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
Excellent concept and the workmanship looks absolutely perfect - congrats!

About the only thing I would change is to inset the speaker so that it doesn't stick out so much.

I wonder how much different it would have to be for a wagon.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
good install and nice clean looking finish, only thing I would change is the carpet to match, but I know matching the carpet is hard sometimes....

keep up the good work!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Just finished today..
Off tommorrow looking for a sub and an amp
[right][snapback]142872[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If you need a sub and amp you can checkout Radioactive1.com
they are located at walkers line south and right on harvester rd. they have some great deals on now.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
EO.Masiv_tiketzcervinisvt,Dec 11 2005, 03:10 AM Wrote:Just finished today..
Off tommorrow looking for a sub and an amp
[right][snapback]142872[/snapback][/right]

If you need a sub and amp you can checkout Radioactive1.com
they are located at walkers line south and right on harvester rd. they have some great deals on now.
[right][snapback]160369[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

fOR sALE, I have a 12" sub in box, a deck, and an amp for sale.....ALSO..lots of assorted cables/wire and odds and ends...hit me up if you need ANYTHING!
nice, but which one is the finnished product? the one in pic 1 or 2?
My other ride is your Mom
Wow, almost cleaner install than teh factory box like I have, and takes up only slightly more room. Bravo!