Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is There To Do In Your Location On A Weekend?
Just like the topic says........

Personally there is nothing to do in Stoney Creek except for going to Mustangs(bar) and the Warsaw (bar with cheap but real good Polish beer).
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Everything.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
nothing to do in sudbury but maybe go carting, and cruising around with your friends, or maybe checking out a movie, but that's it!
Depends on what you like to do... I mean if you're not into the Clubbing/Drinking scene, Toronto has still got galleries, shows, festivals, more movie theatres than you can count, paintball, sporting events...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Mississauga has everything that toronto has, but nobody does it, because its mississauga.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Masterbate.
ANTHONYD,Sep 15 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:Masterbate.
[right][snapback]142268[/snapback][/right]

second that! :ph34r: ...

In Ottawa...wow!!! There's nothing!
Turbo arrived!
I should have said be specific

mention bar names or club names, Im sure most of us travel to different cities, so it would nice to know the names of the places you would recommend.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
The 7-cinema Galaxy Cinemas is a great place to head for that "must-see" movie on the weekend.

Northgate Mall is a great place to go and shop for the house on the weekend, grab a coffee at the Tims, and even catch a special event if something's in town.

Dairy Queen on Lakeshore Drive seems to have a nice assortment of old and new muscle on the weekends, and on Tuesdays as well after the cruise night.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
scoobasteve,Sep 15 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:Mississauga has everything that toronto has, but nobody does it, because its mississauga.
[right][snapback]142259[/snapback][/right]

lol, i couldnt have said it better myself.. Actually the only real fun thing to do in sauga last weekend was the jaz festival by the lake / port credit, that was actually teh only happening day of the year in port credit, the other 364 days are borring.
My other ride is your Mom
Point proven..

Toronto also has a jazz festival
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Cold Lake Alberta weekend agenda............

1) go to main street and watch all the drunk natives stumble and puke all over themselves...(very entertaining)

2) Wait outside local bar, and wait for fight between 6 drunk natives and one poor military member. (happened recently, dude was drunk, walking back to base when he was ambushed by 6 natives, and given a serious bootfuking too....wound up in hospital)

3) Count how many teeth a group of local native woman have. 10 woman equals maybe a handful of teeth.

4) Have shopping cart races in Walmart parking lot

5) Go to timmies

6) Go to the beach and stare out into the vast nothingness this place has.

7) Throw rocks at CF-18's that buzz over yer house

8) Masturbate feverishly

.........that's about it.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
focusonthis_88,Sep 15 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:In Ottawa...wow!!!  There's nothing!
[right][snapback]142285[/snapback][/right]

What are you talking about?

Theres the Art gallery & Parliament Hill :ph34r:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Sep 16 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Sep 15 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:In Ottawa...wow!!!  There's nothing!
[right][snapback]142285[/snapback][/right]

What are you talking about?

Theres the Art gallery & Parliament Hill :ph34r:
[right][snapback]142546[/snapback][/right]

That's so awsome!!!! :ph34r: B)
Turbo arrived!
Weekends usually group training.... Either ...

UofT downtown, York, Downtown Core around eaton center, QueensPark area, Etobicoke, Or Missisauga Sq1/City Hall.

Or stay home watch movie with gf .. But training comes way over her.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Anything, there is always something going on in the G.T.A. everyday of the week, so it's really hard to say without mentioning it's worth while to use toronto.com to find out.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Pubs and Clubs... that is it... oh and movies... Borington, might I add?