Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help From Fellow Svt Owner
Hi There,

I just recently completed my SVT swap and I need a fellow SVT owner to provide me with there
car and bring it to a SVT dealer so I can run the SVT program on my computer. Reason being that I don't have much time because I work downtown and the ford dealer wants the car until a SVT rolls in, but I can't wait for that because I am really busy and really need my car a.s.a.p. So If somebody is willing to meet with me say on Saturday then I am willing to cover gas for the day as a token of thanks. B) I live in Mississauga so first come first serve for free full tank of gas for your help.

Please provide me with your contact info and I can make arrangements with you.
What are you looking for? The dealer will have all the reflashes for the SVT. Brining in another SVT won't do anything. What exactly are you trying to do?
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
wouldn't you need a ecu/pcm out of a SVT anyways to make the motor and tranny work in a zx3?
Below Average Car Club
well pm me and we'll see
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
As others have said, I believe you need an actual computer from an SVT to properly take the flash programming.

The one other factor is that dealers may NOT want to even go near this. IF such a reflash did not work out, they could find themselves in a mess in trying to diagnose the problem and/or any fallout from the procedure.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway