Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Seen Any Of These Rolling Around?
[Image: IMG_0268.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0267.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0266.jpg]

found this in Sault Ste Marie 3 weeks ago

International CXT

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Can't stay stuck in traffic with that!! Crazy stuff! :D
Turbo arrived!
Haha that's awesome
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
what purpose does a vehicle like that serve? What are you going to put in that thing that an F-150 or Silverado can't handle?

the only prpose that thing serves is to suck up a lot of gas and to kill people in collisions
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 13 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:what purpose does a vehicle like that serve?  What are you going to put in that thing that an F-150 or Silverado can't handle?

the only prpose that thing serves is to suck up a lot of gas and to kill people in collisions
[right][snapback]141543[/snapback][/right]

The things can pull a house, the specs are crazy on it. It's to big for me but damn cool though :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Sep 12 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Sep 13 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:what purpose does a vehicle like that serve?  What are you going to put in that thing that an F-150 or Silverado can't handle?

[right][snapback]141543[/snapback][/right]

The things can pull a house, the specs are crazy on it. It's to big for me but damn cool though :lol:
[right][snapback]141548[/snapback][/right]
it could pull a house but you aint gonna fit a house on that thing, give me a superduty, or a transport instead.

id like to see one of those get hit by a train, that would be cool :lol: :ph34r: :lol:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
What a waste of money. :(
i saw a yellow one like that at mosport pulling an acura nsx in a big enclosed.

2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
here is a link
F-650
Super Crewzer
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I saw a news show, I think Aston Kutcher drives one of those.

People who buy those aren't thinking in terms of "practicality".
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
try fitting one of those engines in your focus, make it a mid engine ficus
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
what to say what to say..........................................

I still think they are fugly, and such a un-needed product out on the automotive market today. More so with the gas prices being what they are, it's very counter productive to see one on the roads when more people are seeing sticker shock at the pumps.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.