Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The Edmonton Focus Owners
hey I'm the starter of the Edmonton Focus Owners club and I just want to let anyone onher know that if you live in the edmonton and surounding area and want to come to the meet you are welcome. It is on sept 12 at hawlack park at 7 pm.
everyone focus owner is welcome so if you really want ot make the drive than you are welcome to.
if you have any questions you can e-mail me at *snip*
thanks mike
Hey Mike,

welcome to FC... sorry to edit your post, but I'd like to encourage you to hang around the FC community at large, rather than post your contact info and run...

We at FC would be interested in cross-linking with your site if you're interested (have a forum link in the regional forums link directly to your site, and you provide a link for focus owners to link back to FC).

I've enabled the Alberta forums as well, so all our alberta friends have a place to hang...

see ya around, and good luck with your site.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

silvermist,Sep 10 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:hey I'm the starter of the Edmonton Focus Owners club and I just want to let anyone onher know that if you live in the edmonton and surounding area and want to come to the meet you are welcome. It is on sept 12 at hawlack park at 7 pm.
everyone focus owner is welcome so if you really want ot make the drive than you are welcome to.
if you have any questions you can e-mail me at *snip*
thanks mike
[right][snapback]140871[/snapback][/right]

Ya know, seeing that i have to drive 3 hours to get there, um...monday nights aren't the best for me.....

:blink: :lol: :)
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I will be there if someone can tell me where this park is, im new to the city and i have no clue where it is lol
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
05zx5,Sep 11 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:I will be there if someone can tell me where this park is, im new to the city and i have no clue where it is lol
[right][snapback]141098[/snapback][/right]

address is 9330 groat road. grab directions off mapquest or sumpin, as there are a couple different ways of getting there depending on where you are coming from. heres a sick long link to the park layout off the citty of edmonton website.

hawrelak park[
How was the meet? many people show up? I ended up having to work, wish i could have made it.
05zx5,Sep 13 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:How was the meet? many people show up? I ended up having to work, wish i could have made it.
[right][snapback]141803[/snapback][/right]

dunno. i didn't end up making it there either. had too much to do after work.
hmmm, one poor dude standing in the middle of the park...lonely, sad, .....*helllllooooooooooooo* he calls out...with the only reply to his desparate call, being his own faint echo...........

Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
The only reason I put my e-mail and phone number was for guys that needed to get there but could find it was I sposed to come hme and check my e-mail for people who wanted to come but couldn't find the place. man that would suck ass real fast. The meet was alright, there was only three of us but we talked about our cars and how to fix and install stuff.
well sinse i couldn't make the last one, is there going to be anything else this year?
05zx5,Sep 23 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:well sinse i couldn't make the last one, is there going to be anything else this year?
[right][snapback]144408[/snapback][/right]

i'd imagine as much. mike (silvermist) seems to be the guy organizing most of the g2g's, so i await an email from him to inform of the next meet. first one he contacted me about i couldn't make it, but apparently there were other types of cars there from another forum. i'll eventually drag myself out to one he tells me about. just as long as it isn't this weekend :)
You used to live in Edmonton. A popular meet is at United Cycle on Fridays at 9pm during the summer time. 780tuners.com is a popular site with all local tuners.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Are you guys still having track days every year? When is the next one?
If they do...i would like to know myself.

Never been to one...would like to "pop my cherry" if you will
Mods so far:
anything still going on?
I'll echo....anybody out there?

03svt_k_14,Jun 24 2006, 01:03 PM Wrote:anything still going on?
[right][snapback]195126[/snapback][/right]
Just wondering if anyone is still using this thread? Maybe we can revive it and have a few meets here and there for the Edmonton and area Focus folks?

There's a great platform already established, let's breathe some life into it!

Follow me on Instagram! flatoutfocus
Proud owner of a 2013 Focus SE Hatch - stock, but not for long!
Student at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Follow me on Instagram! flatoutfocus

"The meek may inherit the earth, but it's the grumpy who get promoted!" (Father Mulcahy, M*A*S*H)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svt Owners In Edmonton SVTmonkey 3 3,320 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Jules17