Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gb: Clutches And Flywheels And Quaife
ok so the package i have put together is what we are running on our powerworks cars and is capable of holding ~300-350lb/ft to the wheels tested on Jeffro(from FJ's) car.

Package consists of a Clutchnet EZ-Lock Pro 6puck sprung hub disc, and Clutchnet 1450psi Pressure plate
Retail on this setup is $575cnd
3-6 kits = $510cnd
7-10 kits = $470cnd

Clutchnet 11lbs Flywheels(stock = 23lbs, FS/fidanza = 8.5lbs) Clutchnet flywheels are prefectly suited for turbo or Sc apps and work extremely well in NA cars that don't want to suffer in traffic with a 8.5lbs flywheel.
retail is $520cnd
5-9 flywheels = $465
10+ flywheels = TBA(if we hit 10 orders we will get a KILLER deal! from $65-130cnd off the 5-10unit price! i'll have to check exactly how much if we hit 10 orders)

Quaife MTX75 ATB LSDs...
Retail on these is $900+cnd depending on where you get them from
1-3 units = $820cnd
3-6units = $780cnd
6+ = TBA

shipping on the clutches will range between $50-75cnd for 4 day in Canada, add $15cnd if you want a flywheel. shipping on a quaife is going to run $40-65cnd for 4 day in canada.

order deadline will be Friday October 15th. order to Clutchnet and Quaife will be placed on Monday October 17th with an expected turn around time of 1-2weeks weeks before all units are in my hands. all units will be shipped out the day i get them.
on the Quaifes, i MAY encounter duties at the boarder in which case i will contact everyone with the costs of those duties to be paid before shipment of the units to you.

how does this work for you guys?
i can get Clutchnet SVT clutch discs and flywheels but not pressure plates. the Clutch disc will work with the OEM pressure plate and should be good for 250-275lb/ft at the wheels.
Im in for a clutch.

You know me, I'll be looking locally to see if theres any better pricing first. I'll let you know soon....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
is clutchnet any good? are there any other brands you can get for a good cheap price?
we run clutchnet clutches and flywheels in every one of our cars.
clutchnet is the only clutch company to actually redesign the pressure plate rather than mildly modifying it like every other company seems to do.

i personally don't like any of the other clutches for varrious reason so i would rather not carry something i wouldn't run in my car...
i think the deadline is too fast cuz many people can't find 800$ for a quaife in 2-3 weeks :unsure:

another thing ....

Quote:order deadline will be Friday October 15th. order to Clutchnet and Quaife will be placed on Monday October 17th

if october 15th is a friday and october 17th is a monday .... what day is october 16th :lol:
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
probably a type-o! ;)

as for the deadline, when do you guys think you will have the money?
i can make it whenever but i think some people want to get the clutch and stuff sooner than others...?
I might be interested in buying everything...the clutch, flywheel, LSD....have to wait and see if I need to buy winter tires first...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Damnit i would do this right now if i wasnt leaving for a month and a half.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
I want every thing but I'm not sure on what stage clutch to get I do a lot of city driving but in my future I'm going to get a powerworks super . can u give me a total for a mtx75 trans, 2000 ford focus zx3. thx

I was told not to use a light weight flyweel with a sc or turbo because power is not controlable is that true?
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
Hey Mitch, Is this still going on? I think a certain member and I may get in on this. We need 1 more person for the clutch deal!!!! :D
And just to add....

I called a shop here in Ottawa, they want $700 for this same kit.

Good price here guys, espcially with the group discounts.

We need 1 More!!!! :P
it's still on, i've been talking with Kevin about it...

Is it possible to offer this to FJ and FF members also? :huh: :)

Dont think were getting to many bites here <_<
Flofocus,Feb 8 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:Is it possible to offer this to FJ and FF members also? :huh:  :)

Dont think were getting to many bites here  <_<
[right][snapback]169162[/snapback][/right]

It won't be allowed on FF unless ZX3TUNING becomes an FF AFFILIATE (supporting sponsor) of that website.
Gay.

I want my GB!!! :angry: :angry: :lol:

EDIT: S2, you should spread the word over on FF since your a mod....good deals for fellow foci owners ;)
Hey Mitch,

Do you think I should get a package if I get the Roush turbo kit??? What should I change?
Turbo arrived!
the above setup would be perfect with the roush turbo kit!
you wouldn't need to change anything.
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, Thats 3!! :D
I'm in for this april, any one in for the flywheel in june?
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!