Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Anthem To Be Sung In Hindi?
Our National Anthem - at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
Please read and forward to as many Canadians you can think of ? thank you
WE ARE PROUD CANADIANS

Bruce Allen is on the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Committee and new Canadians (specifically Hindi's/Indian's) want him fired for his recent comments outlined below:
I am sorry, but after hearing they want to sing the National Anthem in Hindi - enough is enough.
Nowhere or at no other time in our Nation's history, did they sing it in Italian, Japanese, Polish,
Irish (Celtic), German, Portuguese, Greek, or any other language because of immigration.
It was written in English, adapted into French, and should be sung word for word the way it was written.

The news broadcasts even gave the Hindi version translation - which was not even close to our National Anthem. I am not the least bit sorry if this offends ANYONE, this is MY COUNTRY; My Grand Dad served in the military, other family members also served, as well as my wife & I served a combined total of 56 years between us. We made many sacrifices for our country and do not feel we should feel obligated to allow invited people we've welcomed with open arms to influence & change our society to better resemble the one they chose to leave to come here!!! - IF YOU AGREE ABOUT THIS GREAT COUNTRY, SPEAK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

-- please pass this along .
I am not against immigration. In fact I believe we need more, my ancestors were immigrants -- just come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the Rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and LONG LIVE CANADA!'

It's time we all get behind Bruce Allen, and scrap this Political Correctness crap. His comments were anything but racist, however, there are far too many overly sensitive 'New Canadians' that are attempting to change everything we hold dear.

ARE you PART OF THE PROBLEM ??? Think about this: If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, will we still be the Country of Choice and Still be CANADA if we continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other countries who have come to live in CANADA because it is the Country of Choice??????

Think about it!

IMMIGRANTS, NOT CANADIAN'S, MUST ADAPT.
My other ride is your Mom
^-- sounds like Rush Limbaugh.

Canada is a mosaic country -- people are allowed to take pride in their individual cultures. And while I'm not one for over-political-correctness, I can understand people's feelings in the matter.

Should the guy get fired over it? Probably not -- but it's an intolerant attitude that could have done better with a little bit of forethought.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to stick with the old way of doing things in the spirit of 'maintain traditions' while 'reflecting Canada's cultural vitality', and 'respectfully declining' to sing the hindi anthem as it doesn't 'accurately portray' the anthem's original thematic intentions.

or some other sort of double speak like that.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I actually did some digging up, and the canadian nathional anthem was origionally written in French, and later re-composed in english for the anglophone speaking peoples. And in school if anyone remembers, they would play the O Canada in english and often in french too, immediately followed by the Lord's Prayer.
My other ride is your Mom
I heard this before and I am so FAWKING DISCUSEDED about this. There are kids in public school that walk out into the hallway in stead of standing at attention for the anthem. If you don't like our laws, our code of conduct and our way of living clean, THEN GO BACK TO THE s*** HOLE YOU CAME FROM AND STAY THE FAWK THERE. Don't come here bitching and complaining that you can't ride your Harley without taking your turbin off. Or even the fack that half of these people can't speaker write or even comprehend English is just retarded. Now I may not spell correctly all the time but by jesus boy, I know what the hell I'm saying. If they change the anthem then there is no stopping it, Welcome to Canukastian.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you are also interested. Then there is my Uncle in Nigeria who needs your help:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrati...anthem.asp

Jebus you people are dense.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Jun 10 2009, 01:04 PM Wrote:I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you are also interested. Then there is my Uncle in Nigeria who needs your help:

[right][snapback]289246[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, what a PITA. LOL
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
2001 ZTS,Jun 10 2009, 02:04 PM Wrote:I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you are also interested. Then there is my Uncle in Nigeria who needs your help:

[right][snapback]289246[/snapback][/right]

quoted for truth

its amazing how much false s*** gets passed through the interweb
Now rockin a 06 ZX5 SES
no kidding.

false and total b.s.
lol i never understood why people come to canada then bitch about stuff not going their way, if its so bad go back to where you came from. mister trudeau had a very good idea of a multicultural society but with so many retards all they do is come here, draw welfare and complian, well maybe not all but a good chunk.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.