Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date Spots In Toronto
So u have a hot date on a friday night and u wanna show this girl a good time (note: the female isint the female of a one night stand type: for those girls its tim hortons ). so what are your places

Some of my fav places.

- Leonis on peter street
- Marche ( the name has changed now ) in the BCE place. i suggest this for a group of people like if your all out with your friends and there girl friends are coming too.

what are your thoughts or places
2003 Zx3 French Blue
it all depends on what you want to do and what is your budget?

Try college St, its a good place to start (italian end)
you can also go to queen st west , there are lots of places there
you can also try http://www.toronto.com there should be some good places there.
it also depends to what you like to eat, one of my favarite places are Canoe, its on the 53rd floor of TD towers downtown. not as expensive as CT Tower, but close to it.

Let me know if you need any more info,

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Yorkville could aslo be cool(depending on budget)... especially now that the film festival is coming...
Life's good... Hockey's better
I used to know a guy that tested girls by bringing them to KFC on their first date.....
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Papa Leoni's is a great spot and value for the money.

I'm not a fan of Movenpick/Marche...only because I do enough meeting luncheons there and it's really not a good value (12% mandatory tip, some portions aren't that big, and unless you're after 5pm, you're paying $20 to park there). Any restaurant will be pricey in the financial district, like Canoe or Far Niente (good stuff though). I've heard enough people say the CN Tower's 360 isn't bad, but you're basically paying for the view.

I'd second the Yorkville area as well. There are a lot of small restaurants that aren't badly priced.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
if you're capable and don't burn water: COOK FOR HER!

My first date with my girl.. I made dinner for her. Had to ask her in a round-about way to find out what she liked/didn't like/etc, and picked up some appropriate wine to match the meal. She loved it! Then we went down to the falls for a stroll along the rapids on my side of the gorge, and watched the fireworks.

Just an idea for ya to think about, and I'm sure you're resourceful enough to fill in the rest of the evening.

We barely go out to eat now, she'd rather me cook. So I guess it does have it's drawbacks.. hehe. But hey, dessert is worth it. ;)
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Call me a classic Romantic, but I always enjoyed walks along the beach durring the sunset, after a really good meal, in either Toronto or in Mississauga.

That or for fun in Summer, a day of wondering Canada's Wonderland enjoying the rides, games, and the person I'm with while waiting in lines for the rides and wondering the park.

and in Winter enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate or two, with the person I'm with in a small coffee house, usually 2nd Cup, and just enjoying the conversation.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I also thin Far Niente is good, better than Marche's (or whatchama call it) Another good place is Alto Basso and Giovannas Tratorria both on College Street. Infact, there are much more interesting places on that huge stretch of College Street.
My other ride is your Mom
Heres a different perspective though ... without listing a place..

Why be fancy at all the first date... JC i know your not some 30 year old, theres no real reason to impress "that much" ... it only bores the girl later when you dont constantly put forward the same s**t over and over again. "Content of the box didnt match the label" type situation... I dated a 'Guess' model and a hair model and this happened both times... boredom after a while and lots of money spent... Worth it... nope.

Either way... thats a whole different story and we all have our own ways I guess... ;) But remember she should be on the date with you, not the place you bring her to.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Sep 8 2005, 11: Wrote:she should be on the date with you, not the place you bring her to.
[right][snapback]140410[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. Come by my store, I'll give you a free movie rental/at least 20% off a movie rental, and make a nice, romantic night in... save the good stuff for later if you know it's gonna work out.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Anything on the Espilinade.

Remy's in Yorkville
Sassafrazz (good luck getting in with the tiff in town)
Bistro Nice in Port Credit.
Jam Martini Lounge in Prt Credit
Fred's not here on King West.
You can tell who the cheap fuktards are really fast. Cook for her. Hah.

Don't take her anywhere fancy? A movie Al?

Look the back seat of your car is just fine for what you have in mind.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Drinks.... Bier Markt on the esplanade.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
screw all these ideas, just take her to the CONDOM SHACK

easy :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

tdot-zx3,Sep 9 2005, 04: Wrote:Heres a different perspective though ... without listing a place..

Why be fancy at all the first date... JC i know your not some 30 year old, theres no real reason to impress "that much"  ... it only bores the girl later when you dont constantly put forward the same s**t over and over again. "Content of the box didnt match the label" type situation... I dated a 'Guess' model and a hair model and this happened both times... boredom after a while and lots of money spent... Worth it... nope.

Either way... thats a whole different story and we all have our own ways I guess... ;) But remember she should be on the date with you, not the place you bring her to.

i feel the exact same way ...why do i h ave to take her out and impress her bye spending large amounts of money on her ..really she should be thrilled just to be out with me, in a perfect world that would only exist though.

on second thought what am i thinking about girls for i'm 22 i still have MANY years of pre-marital sex ahead of me

thanks for the great ideas if anythign ever happens i'll kepp u guys updated it may involve a story
2003 Zx3 French Blue
tdot-zx3,Sep 9 2005, 12: Wrote:Heres a different perspective though ... without listing a place..

Why be fancy at all the first date... JC i know your not some 30 year old, theres no real reason to impress "that much"  ... it only bores the girl later when you dont constantly put forward the same s**t over and over again. "Content of the box didnt match the label" type situation... I dated a 'Guess' model and a hair model and this happened both times... boredom after a while and lots of money spent... Worth it... nope.

Bingo!!!!

Great response
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
i go for concerts, raptor or leaf games, canadas wonderland is good...not all the time i do these, but every now and then. Im not Scrooge Mc Duck-paper!

But what i have used in the past and has worked pretty good, go for a cruise over on post road or bridal path and scope out all the big crazy houses. Good conversion starters. ANd you can learn alot about the person.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
haha, i've done the post rd thing too.... well mississauga rd. its closer
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
D-Dub,Sep 9 2005, 04: Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Sep 9 2005, 12: Wrote:Heres a different perspective though ... without listing a place..

Bingo!!!!

Great response
[right][snapback]140565[/snapback][/right]

When you find the right girl....It's nice to take her out somewhere nice.
yeah, it's nice to take a girl out to somewhere nice once in a while, but if you're just getting to know a chick, it's better to do things/events you both want to do.

But if you're terminally single, taking women out is a waste of money and time.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!