Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Spot In Ontario
like is says, where in Ontario do you like to hang out ?

Me I'd say Down Town Toronto, I love hanging out in the core, chill'en out on front street on the weekends, and walking Toronto Island durring the afternoon before I go back home.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
St.louis wings patio with the guys from FC. :puke:
It really depends...

...it's usually with a great bunch of friends, no matter where. Someone's patio, a nice restaurant, Timmies/other coffee shop, the train...

I'm always on the go...so sitting still is rarely an option :)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Richard.... come to wing night!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'd have to say Algonquin.. I love it up there
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
to be honest, i come from sudbury, and it sucks, and i would have to say anywhere down south
I like the bluewater bridge, so in a blink of an eye I can be OUT of ontario. lol
Run your car, not your mouth
I havent seen all of it yet, but I really like the wiarton area in summer time, my aunt as a house in the country with a river in her backyard and like 12 acres, its very much the place I enjoyed the most since 5 years in ontario, sauble beach is 10 minutes away and there is also owen sound where I have a few friends.

as you can see, im not much for urban scene, it as to do with coming from chicoutimi I guess... :lol:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Lately I hang out alot at cloud gardens downtown .... 1/2 block west at younge and richmond...

Besides that ... I still go to humber bay park, east side of it .. and sit and look at downtown from accross the water.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Fave spot? For us it's hiking up the rocks / falls at Duchesnay Creek here in North Bay.

The creek leads to the massive trail system in the woods behind the college / uni., and the college is where we met. :)

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Mine's at my old neighbour's place. Man he has everything at his place. Big Pool, pool table, 60" TV. He even has a 9 hole pitch n' putt in his back yard! His place is awesome. Plus he usually has 4-5 cases of fresh beer in the fridge. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
My car with 2 girls and the seats folded down..........
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
french_connection,Sep 8 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:I havent seen all of it yet, but I really like the wiarton area in summer time, my aunt as a house in the country with a river in her backyard and like 12 acres, its very much the place I enjoyed the most since 5 years in ontario, sauble beach is 10 minutes away and there is also owen sound where I have a few friends.

as you can see, im not much for urban scene, it as to do with coming from chicoutimi I guess... :lol:
[right][snapback]140295[/snapback][/right]

so all the beer I fed you and I didn't get an hounourble mention WTF :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Sep 10 2005, 06:25 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 8 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:I havent seen all of it yet, but I really like the wiarton area in summer time, my aunt as a house in the country with a river in her backyard and like 12 acres, its very much the place I enjoyed the most since 5 years in ontario, sauble beach is 10 minutes away and there is also owen sound where I have a few friends.

[right][snapback]140295[/snapback][/right]

so all the beer I fed you and I didn't get an hounourble mention WTF :lol:
[right][snapback]140850[/snapback][/right]

What I type doesn't reflect what I really think of you ;)
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
man thats deep
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Niagara Falls... by the Falls, arcade... Lundy's Lane, those terrorists spots... love it down there...

going there for my bday, which is in 9 days!!
I like the Bruce Peninsula and everywhere right around Georgian Bay.

I think it has started already to a certain extent but it will eventually be the next Muskoka real estate wise. Americans already own half of Meaford (the town not Meford) already, Blue Mountain is crazy and it is spreading East and West from there.

Owen Sound was "the land that time forgot" when I lived there and is that ever changing really fast.

You could do no wrong buying a waterfront property in Tobermory or Lion's Head no matter what it costs now.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
my back yard - relaxing and maybe having a cigar
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2001 ZTS,Sep 11 2005, 12:33 AM Wrote:I like the Bruce Peninsula and everywhere right around Georgian Bay.

I think it has started already to a certain extent but it will eventually be the next Muskoka real estate wise. Americans already own half of Meaford (the town not Meford) already, Blue Mountain is crazy and it is spreading East and West from there.

Owen Sound was "the land that time forgot" when I lived there and is that ever changing really fast.

You could do no wrong buying a waterfront property in Tobermory or Lion's Head no matter what it costs now.
[right][snapback]140897[/snapback][/right]

holy batman was I right, see, the quebecer isnt that crazy, after 5 yrs in ontario, I already know the best spot... :lol:
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
anywhere North of Toronto, cause the south sucks
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L