Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Mapleview Meet For The Season!
These HUGE car meets ends next week. I thought it might be nice to get out to the last one.
Anyone interested in meeting there next wed. night around 6:30-10:pm

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET A GOOD TURN OUT FELLAS!
ANTHONYD,Sep 6 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:These HUGE car meets end in a few weeks. I thought it might be nice to get out to one before they go south for the winter.

Anyone interested in meeting there tomorrow night around 6:30-10:pm

If tomorrow doesn't work, how'bout next Wed?
[right][snapback]139406[/snapback][/right]

I'm on vacation so either day works, you just gotta give me directions and I'll be there (Assuming I don't end up in Windsor or something :rofl:)

NefCanuck
Wednesday's don't work for me... but I can be there tonight by like 9pm?
Can't tonight. I'm hoping next Wednesday.

Mapleview is one of the largest cruise-in locales for the area. If I'm not mistaken, I think it might be their last night next weekend. It's run by the local Lions Club in the area.

In any case, being there before 5:30 is a must IF you want to park inside the marked area for show. For Focii, we need to park in the 1981 or Newer side. You'll usually see a bunch of Fieros along the one side, along with the Mustangs (part of the Old Farts group).

The show wraps up at about 8:30pm, once they do the draw for the 50/50.

Mapleview is at the 403/QEW junction. Here are the directions I have up on my chapter's website:

From Toronto:
- Take the QEW Niagara, and exit off at Brant St. (Guelph Line is the exit before Brant, so keep an eye out)
- Go South on Brant St.
- Turn right onto Plains Rd. E. (2nd street from the QEW)
- Go under a bridge of railway tracks, and turn left onto Maple Ave. (Hint: There's a coin-op and gas station at the corner. Perfect place for a quick rinse.)
- Go past Fairview St., and you will see the mall on your right

From the 407:
- Take the 407 West until it ends (this means you will go over the 401)
- Take the Plains Rd. E. ramp until you reach Plains Rd. E.
- Turn left onto Plains Rd. E. and go under the QEW
- You will see an entrance to the mall immediately after the QEW
- From the west (KW, Guelph):

Take Hwy 6 South down to the 403 Toronto
- Exit at Plains Rd. E.
- Take the Plains Rd. E. ramp until you reach Plains Rd. E.
- Turn left onto Plains Rd. E. and go under the QEW
- You will see an entrance to the mall immediately after the QEW

The cruise is located on the QEW side of the mall (towards the Shoppers Drug Mart & The Gap). Just follow the ringed road.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I will be there fo next week.

Let's get us all out!!!!
TTT
I'll be there, tired as hell, but I'll be there (I'm supposed to go into Toronto that day for a work-related meeting, on my vacation yet <_< ) the meeting should break up before the rush hour traffic hits :ph34r:

NefCanuck
It might be do-able for me to attend, but really it depends on my schedule next week.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.