Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How-tos Server Back Online
Long story short... I got my Kill-a-watt tester today and found out my P1-166MHz webserver was pretty much useless in the grander scheme of things.

I'll be decomissioning a few boxen that don't perform as well as I'd like and the webserver is one of them.

Total downtime ought to be no more than 20-30 minutes... but in reality it'll be 4-5 minutes.

No URLs will change, the content won't be affected.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I did the move about 5 minutes ago, everything seems fine. :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've made some core network changes at home, and the port forwarding isn't cooperating. I'll have to adjust it tonight.

As it stands, the how-tos are down.

The how-tos went back online sometime last night, and should be available to all. If you're not able to download a particular file, or any at all, please MSN / email / PM me immediately.

3 years later might not be "immediately" but yeah i would like these files and all the links are DEAD.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Hey. They are all here.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=16123
thanks again!
Be the change you want to see in this world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How-tos Are Back Online NOS2Go4Me 18 6,095 10-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Last Post: cornflakes