Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To The Saskatchewan Forum!
This is the formal welcome to all Saskatchewan focus owners!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Sweet, a province with a population af 16 and we still get our own forum, who wants to talk about farming and curling?
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
haha.. yeah, you guys post fairly regularily tho.. so it's been earned.

Yeha seriously Saskatchewan sucks some ass!!

*sigh*

...but i live here...its my fault.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I love what you guys have done to the place.
Wow i think i can see alberta on the other side!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I hear y'all finally got dem toi-o-lets der now. Oh well there's so few of us in MB I guess I could post here.
SVT ZX3,Sep 7 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:I hear y'all finally got dem toi-o-lets der now. Oh well there's so few of us in MB I guess I could post here.
[right][snapback]139771[/snapback][/right]

get some of the manitoba gang that posted on FJ all the time, and you'd have lots of people to fill a MB forum with.

I never registered on the jet. And only 1 or 2 on fanatics that I could see. Meh, I guess just Evan and I to represent.
Woot my requests have paid off. Now we are on the same level as quebec :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
About time.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
should have it for the praire provinces instead.
'03 Focus SVT
I saw this forum coming days ago... :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
FocusGuy7476,Sep 7 2005, 11:48 PM Wrote:should have it for the praire provinces instead.
[right][snapback]139920[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats a good idea
Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P
Luke.

Tarmac.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Sep 11 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P
[right][snapback]140973[/snapback][/right]

yeah i was at Popyeys getting some suplements. I ve seen your car a bunch of times at your work (Preston Crossing).

Saw Chad (S2) and Garret (ja.d.j.) on the weekend also, theres a few of us kicking around.
FociPhil,Sep 12 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:
Honkeytonk Monkey,Sep 11 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P

yeah i was at Popyeys getting some suplements. I ve seen your car a bunch of times at your work (Preston Crossing).

Saw Chad (S2) and Garret (ja.d.j.) on the weekend also, theres a few of us kicking around.
[right][snapback]141221[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it was nice to see ya Phil.

I don't spend much time if any on this site anymore so please keep me posted about any G2G's and such....

S2@FocusFanatics.com
hahahahahah snow phuckers hahhahahahaahha
not only do u have no hills but now you have snow hahahahahahaha

did it snow there????

[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Sep 12 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:hahahahahah snow phuckers hahhahahahaahha
not only do u have no hills but now you have snow hahahahahahaha

did it snow there????
[right][snapback]141398[/snapback][/right]

no it didnt...Alberta and Saskatchewan are 2 different places...

did ya hear??
FociPhil,Sep 12 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]141221[/snapback][/right]

If it's ever there and you're killing time, feel free to drop in and chat. I pretty much live at work when I'm not home sleeping so... yeah... besides I need someone to help me drink beer while I try to install a supercharger before it snows :P
Luke.

Tarmac.