Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusonthis_88
Seller rating:100%
Buyer rating: 100%
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Sold him my Hella Projectors recently and he was more than happy to pay right away!
This is a good guy to deal with, even when I had a few issues he understood and the transactions were real smooth.
I've doen custom fiberglass work for him. Great guy to deal with, very patient and understanding.

A+++ Buyer.

B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
bought some speakers off of him.. never tried them yet but the deal was flawless.. he drove down 30 minutes to meet me..

they better work :P
ZX3T gone..
i got a BRAND new Alpine sub off this guy, and when i say brand new, it was new lol..no marks, nothing, and his packing skills are amazing, so much bubble wrap and other stuff in that little box..100% trustworthy
Bought a CAI from him, good price and fast shipping. Well packaged. Would gladly deal with him again. Thanks!
Bought a bumper from him. He drove to meet me and the bumper was in excellent shape. Good guy to deal with.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Buying: 100%

I bought a Stock CD deck with no trouble or complications at all, it was a fast deal and i will defenitely look at his products in the future.

A+
very nice guy, made my first sale ever go smooth, now I am going to start selling more because of the good mood he put me in :)
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....