Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Did Your Gas Prices Jump Today?
Here in windsor/surrounding area it went from 98.2 to at least 120.9 +

luckily i was able to fill up all the cars in my family at 98.2
if your tank isnt full i would suggest everyone take a look and see if your gas prices jumped yet.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
HOLY s**t...

that's a 22 cent a liter jump????

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 30 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:HOLY s**t...

that's a 22 cent a liter jump????
[right][snapback]137375[/snapback][/right]
yup
facking nuts!!!!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Well lets see.. I'll work on the conversions.... but across the gorge.. .I paid ~$2.70/gallon.. up about $.20/gallon from yesterday

1 gallon = ~3.7 liters, close enough for me.
$2.70 = ~$3.33
3.33/3.7 = .9
so I guess ~$.90ter here.. that was this morning at about 6am though.. I'm sure they've gone up since then...

wonder how much $$$ these people are going to make off of us now.. I'm sure they have the reserves, and just needed yet another excuse to raise prices again..

and I still have to top off the tank friday morning before I leave for the great white north..
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
WTF...

youre kidding. toronto gas prices still says gas is sitting at 105 max in the gta.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
torradan,Aug 30 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:Well lets see.. I'll work on the conversions.... but across the gorge.. .I paid ~$2.70/gallon.. up about $.20/gallon from yesterday

1 gallon = ~3.7 liters, close enough for me.
$2.70 = ~$3.33
3.33/3.7 = .9
so I guess ~$.90ter here.. that was this morning at about 6am though.. I'm sure they've gone up since then...

wonder how much $$$ these people are going to make off of us now.. I'm sure they have the reserves, and just needed yet another excuse to raise prices again..

and I still have to top off the tank friday morning before I leave for the great white north..
[right][snapback]137378[/snapback][/right]
our problem here is that our goverment taxes gasoline outrageously..i dont have the exact percentage but i think someone will chime in wiht it later.

Last night the g/f filled up at 90.4

Same station today is at 103.1
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Wait... not even bc is at 120.9 somethings fishy.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 06:18 PM Wrote:WTF...

youre kidding. toronto gas prices still says gas is sitting at 105 max in the gta.
[right][snapback]137379[/snapback][/right]
adn your stuck at work til 10?? better hope gas is still cheap when your done, at is the SVT out of commision or did you put ur old alternator back in it? if so premium is gonna tear you a new one!!

Fack... apparently theyre predicting a 15c rise.
05 Altima SE-R
Public Transit .. The better choice.

ha ha ha ....
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I think its time for me to quit and go on unemployment.
05 Altima SE-R
i think its time to start riding my bicycle again

scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:Wait... not even bc is at 120.9 somethings fishy.
[right][snapback]137382[/snapback][/right]
these prices were changing 1.5 hrs ago, about 20 mins before i posted.

Thats dam crazy..... I'd be better off not working... Jesus!
05 Altima SE-R
from what i hear, the gas here jump from 1,04/L to over 1.20/L, not sure ...maybe higher.

add 0.06$/L of the 91 octane gas :(
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
When I left work today it was still at $1.059/L, but working at a gas station I heard rumors all day about how it's supposed to go up right away...

reginagasprices.com is still saying the same price so I dont think it's gone up yet. But with the way oil is going up and supposedly the hurricane is causing problems with oil reserves, it's not surprising the prices are raising.

Yet today I still filled a non-stop stream of half-tons for $80-120/fill.
saw 105 in york region specifically richmond hill, and back to 94ish near pearson/mississauga
My other ride is your Mom
scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:I think its time for me to quit and go on unemployment.
[right][snapback]137386[/snapback][/right]
thats what i did :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Short story is that until demand goes down, prices ain't gonna drop much.

High horsepower cars and suvs suck gas and until the number of efficient vehicles on the road goes up - or we start driving less - demand for crude will continue along with high prices.

my 2 cents.