Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
WE HAVE DONE O.F.O.C. NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE CRUISES IN THE PAST HAVE PROVEN TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL.

I'M THINKING OF ORGANIZING ANOTHER ONE.

I WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE AS BIG AS THE BBQ.

DATE: OCTOBER 15TH (SATURDAY.)
TIME: 10:00 AM TO WHENEVER.
WHERE: FROM BEAMSVILLE, TO NIAGARA ON THE LAKE FOR A BBQ.

WHAT WE DID LAST TIME WAS START THE CRUISE IN BEAMSVILLE ON AT THE REST STATION (TIM HORTON'S) ON THE Q.E.W. WE THEN CRUISED THROUGH VINYARDS ALL THE WAY TO NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE TO A PARK WITH BBQ PITS. WE THEN TOSSED THE FOOTBALL, SNAPPED PICTURES AND GRILLED BURGERS.

IT TURNED OUT GREAT AND A FUN TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. WE HAD ABOUT 15 CARS THE FIRST TIME, AND I KNOW WE CAN SURPASS THAT THIS TIME.

BRING YOUR CAMARAS, COOLERS AND CARS.

THIS WILL BE A WONDERFUL RUN THROUGH THE AREA WITH THE COLOURS ALL CHANGED. QUITE POSSIBLY THE LAST CRUISE BEFORE THE SNOW FLIES. B) B) B)

[Image: Canada-Ontario-Niagara-NOTL-4.jpg]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need everyone that is bringing food to list what they plan on bringing. I'll supply the condiments so leave your ketchup and relish at home.

Steve is bringing his portable coal grill, as I will bring my hibachi. If anyone else has another grill they would like to tag along please specify.

ANYONE BRINGING GRILLS, PLEASE BRING ENOUGH COAL FOR YOU OWN BBQ. I DON;T WANT AN ECONO BAG OF COAL ROLLING AROUND IN MY TRUNK.

I will also have a small cooler with a few drinks. If everyone else coold bring 6 soft drinks each, we will have enough for everyone.

ANYONE WHO OWNS TWO-WAY RADIOS, PLEASE PACK THEM AS WELL. WE WILL CERTAINLY NEED THESE FOR THE CRUISE PORTION.

ANYONE WITH CAMERAS, PLEASE BRING THEM FOR THE GALLERIES. WE AS FOCUS CANADA WANT TO DOCUMENT THE SUCCESS OF THESE MEETS FOR POTENTIAL SPONSORS / MEMBERS.

ANYONE WITH LAWNCHAIRS, PLEASE BRING THEM...THERE WILL NOT BE SEATING FOR EVERYONE.

PLEASE BRING A PAPER PLATE OR 2 FOR YOUR FOOD. I WILL HAVE SOME. BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.

THANKS GUYS......IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

Anyone with any other suggestions, please chime in.

PLEASE BE AT THE GATEWAY TO NIAGARA FOR 10:00 AM!
THE CRUISE WILL LEAVE GATWAY AT 11:00AM...PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE!!!
ATENDEES:

ANTHONYD
SCOOBASTEVE
BURNIN21
ZX5FOCUSED
TORRADAN
J3RT {tntv.}
DARKPUPPET
NefCanuck {tntv.}
martinfan
SangriaRedZX5
ZX3guy2000 {tntv.}
focusnme
meford4u
ZX3guy2000
schade
Raine
NOS2Go4Me {tntv.}
focuzedn2o
Can add me in too, should be around barring the better half wanting to do something up there (she won't want to come to this, she thinks cars are only to drive to work and back). I also have a portable propane grill I can drag along.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
im in
barring any sort of midterm within one day of this happening!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ya count me in, this looks like it'd be alot of fun :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I'm interested. Can't say i'm going 100% yet.
Im in!
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
I'd like to be able to come for something like this...I'll have to determine what the training calendar is like on the base and get back to you...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Count me in....
Highway 8 goes to Clifton Hill now? thats news to me
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
hey - im probably in but repost to remind me
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should invite "our" Yanks off the site to tag along since it's just over the boarder for them.

That said I hate Clifton Hill area........ it's soooo confusing there in a car, not to mention crazy prices on everything.

But I'll put myself down for a maybe, I have to check my work schedule for this one.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
The NOTL area is good for driving, but i think maybe we could include fonthill, maybe Effingham rd, or some other back road twisties in the area, i'd have to sit down and map it with ya just to get a good run, and to make sure they are not S**T roads. I'm up for it, just hope i can get off work, unless you want to start at noon :P and we can meet in Grimsby at the gateway.... Better parking lot and in sight from highway
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I'm liking the sounds of this cruise more and more, and it is so far away!
Oh well, my B-Day is on the 10th of Oct, so I just might have to come down to niagara for the weekend!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Finally a meet i can make .. count me in

I wanna be inline behind Meford, his detour sounds interesting
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 31 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:Finally a meet i can make .. count me in

I wanna be inline behind Meford, his detour sounds interesting
[right][snapback]137929[/snapback][/right]

I have an idea. It's probably the best idea I have had for this place to date. And it's a seriously great idea.
I think the cruise is a great idea. Don't get me wrong. But what if we started the meet at the site you want to cook at, then have a poker run from there.
We could hook people up that wanted to ride along in someone else's car and leave their car parked and get a chance to ride in say a ride they love. Or they could take their own ride and bring another member in the car with them. That way, we get to know each other better and chase around areas of interest in the Niagara region. It's just a map and the open road for an hour. At each checkpoint, everyone has to find the playing cards and pic a card. The best hand in the end wins a prize. I might be able to handle this donation.

If you wanna run with this idea Anthony, I'd be willing to help you out. If you guys really wantke this idea, chime in as peer pressure always wins :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Saaaawwweeeeeettt Idea!

I like it! I really really like it! But for it to last an hour, is that long enough?
I have never done a poker run before so I wouldn't know how long it took. But I guess will gas prices you wouldn't want a long one! LOL....

Well I think it is a great idea, and I still don't see any reason why we can't do a
big focus train around the main Niagara strip, as well as on the way to the cook point, hitting up the paths/roads previously mentioned. Adding the poker run will just be a little event once we all get there.

i can just see it now .. mefords map would lead everyone right to the sundowner
Below Average Car Club
Maybe the cards will be inside waiting for us at a table in the front row, where you must sit through one song and then you get to pick a card.
schade,Aug 31 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:i can just see it now .. mefords map would lead everyone right to the sundowner
[right][snapback]138033[/snapback][/right]

I am going to push for this. Great idea. Go in and get your card from the dancer named Princess.

And a table dance if your interested.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re: Niagara Cruise ANTHONYD 19 7,050 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And..... ANTHONYD 36 10,017 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  All The Info For The Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 46 14,479 09-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 63 23,320 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise meford4u 26 8,212 09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise Rules. ANTHONYD 27 8,763 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001