Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
Well it was a great day! We can't wait for the next get together!

Thanks again AnthonyD, Meford4u, and Crazikev!

And it was great meeting all of you for the first time! Great members, great board, what more could I ask for?!

I'll post some pics later...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Ditto, you guys did an awesome job planning and setting all of this up! Definately can't wait to do it again.

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
great time
i made it back
will talk about it tomorrow
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Thought I'd post my props (I made it home around 6pm, but wanted to watch the Leafs as they went into the Bell Centre in Montreal and took two points out of the Habs hands :D)

Congrats to the organizers (AnthonyD, Darkpuppet, Meford and anyone else I missed) on an event that was fun, memorable and definately one I'm planning to revisit next time, health permitting.

Even scored a t-shirt too :) Thanks guys

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:Thought I'd post my props (I made it home around 6pm, but wanted to watch the Leafs as they went into the Bell Centre in Montreal and took two points out of the Habs hands :D)

Congrats to the organizers (AnthonyD, Darkpuppet, Meford and anyone else I missed) on an event that was fun, memorable and definately one I'm planning to revisit next time, health permitting.

Even scored a t-shirt too :)  Thanks guys

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]149358[/snapback][/right]
so how did the GPS work out?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Oct 15 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:Thought I'd post my props (I made it home around 6pm, but wanted to watch the Leafs as they went into the Bell Centre in Montreal and took two points out of the Habs hands :D)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]149359[/snapback][/right]

Well, it managed to save my ass during the poker run (I'd forgotten the thing will, if not programmed to follow a route will instead show you where you are locally on the map) we misread the directions (Glendale Ave anyone? <_< ) if not for the GPS we would never have managed to hit all five places by the deadline (As it was we were the last ones back) and it got me home without a glitch, the "find Home" function being a terrific idea. Probably would have ended up at the Sabres game tonight instead of watching the Leafs at home without it :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:health permitting.

Is everything OK? For lack of better words I thought your different ability ;) (EDIT: though permanent) was as a result of a one time incident not a chronic condition? (EDIT: that deteriorates)

Good to see you stayed with the tour, YAH Canadian Tire electronics! :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 15 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:

Is everything OK? For lack of better words I thought your different ability ;) was as a result of a one time incident not a chronic condition?

[right][snapback]149364[/snapback][/right]

Eye condition, it's stabilized right now, but if it goes south, my ticket gets yanked and the Focus will end up being the last car I'll ever own.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Oct 15 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]149359[/snapback][/right]

Well, it managed to save my ass during the poker run (I'd forgotten the thing will, if not programmed to follow a route will instead show you where you are locally on the map) we misread the directions (Glendale Ave anyone? <_< ) if not for the GPS we would never have managed to hit all five places by the deadline (As it was we were the last ones back) and it got me home without a glitch, the "find Home" function being a terrific idea. Probably would have ended up at the Sabres game tonight instead of watching the Leafs at home without it :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]149363[/snapback][/right]
BUHAHahahaah, thats what we said, hes probably at the HSBC center, when you guys were MIA
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L

Is everything OK? For lack of better words I thought your different ability ;) (EDIT: though permanent) was as a result of a one time incident not a chronic condition? (EDIT: that deteriorates)

Did Nef get the crappy tire one? The new one advertised allover the ads?! No kidding... that looks like a good one for the price.
'14 Escape 2.0t
euro_zx5,Oct 15 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:

Did Nef get the crappy tire one? The new one advertised allover the ads?! No kidding... that looks like a good one for the price.
[right][snapback]149369[/snapback][/right]

No, I ended up ponying more cash and getting the Garmin Quest unit (see my review in the Reviews section). The CT unit is the subject of complete recall because of numerous problems, including HD crashes & outright failures

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Oct 15 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]149369[/snapback][/right]

No, I ended up ponying more cash and getting the Garmin Quest unit (see my review in the Reviews section). The CT unit is the subject of complete recall because of numerous problems, including HD crashes & outright failures

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]149370[/snapback][/right]

Whoops, I think I read that one already... not long ago. :ph34r:
'14 Escape 2.0t
Just in case anyone wanted to see this, I just did this tonight quickly!
Almost forgot I had this little file!

Enjoy!

My Webpage
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Nov 11 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:Just in case anyone wanted to see this, I just did this tonight quickly!
Almost forgot I had this little file!

Enjoy!

My Webpage
[right][snapback]155084[/snapback][/right]
lmao, that mic really picks up the wind

nice video
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
Good vid to watch, but it was hard to keep the volume up... :huh:

Did you take that with a digital camera or video cam?
'14 Escape 2.0t
Digital Cam....
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re: Niagara Cruise ANTHONYD 19 7,050 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And..... ANTHONYD 36 10,017 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  All The Info For The Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 46 14,482 09-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 63 23,322 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise meford4u 26 8,213 09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise Rules. ANTHONYD 27 8,764 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001