Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
I'm in, but I either act as a co-pilot or I get one. I don't wanna end up at the Peace Bridge trying to cross the border because I can't follow directions :rofl:

NefCanuck
I'm in. My car is slow but if Vanessa comes along, I'll have a good navigator...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'm in on this one, sounds like a blast! Can either drive, or ride shotgun.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Good to see people are chiming in to come. For those members who are unsure and don't want to be embarrassed because it's there first time out, well we love em all! We are the nicest people in person and would love to meet and greet. So don't be shy and come out to this event and put some of the names to faces. And we really are working hard for some great prizes for this event.
Wives/girlfriends and children are always welcome. This is not a guys only event. We love all human :D kind!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'm a not sure and if I do it will be in wonder wagon not the Focus.

I am taking applications for "sexy navigators" by the way. Surely one of you know some honey who wouldn't mind kicking around wine country in a nice car?

Hook a brother up.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I'm going to ask Michelle if she would like to go as well, but I think I'll get the old eyeroll routine and listen to her mutter something about boys and their silly cars. She already snorted at my FF and FC decals on the windows.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
"Hi we are a part of a car enthusiast club and are doing a pokerrun on the 15th would you be interested in participating?"

-"yeah, um sure we will do it, by the way, what kind of car club is this"

-"actually, Ford Focuses"

Ive never seen a stranger look in the world that what that guy gave us when we said focuses. It was the look of puzzlement, ive seen everything now look, what kind of drugs are you on? look. :rofl:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Crazirich,Sep 21 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:oh ya, i suppose i will come, so are you coming to the gateway now instead of beamsville?  and how about leaving there at noon seeing i am 2 seconds away but can't leave till noon... damn work

[Image: Picture051.jpg]

see there it is in the background

i could even park my car in the lot at the gateway so you guys can see where to go with a big FC.net sign on it or something dumb..... oh i know a huge shocker out the sunroof.. 

*edit*
What an idea, instead of arrows we should put a shocker pointing in directions of where to go, that is if we need signs
[right][snapback]143727[/snapback][/right]
call in sick, or a bomb threat.. lmao. don't you have any time off you can use? We can blockaid forbes till they let you out :lol:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
I'll be able to make it to this one :) .
3 Weeks to go.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'll be getting together with MEFORD Friday night to discuss the cruise paortion of the ride.

I'll post this weekend.
Oh, and for those of you who haven't signed up yet, go here and get in on the great day we are hard at work planning for you.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...t=0#entry143761

so i tested out the poker route run today, 45km and takes about an hour without stopping for cards
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:so i tested out the poker route run today, 45km  and takes about an hour without stopping for cards
[right][snapback]145298[/snapback][/right]

Now there's a great member. And I didn't even ask him to do it.

Tell him what his won Steve?

meford4u,Sep 28 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:so i tested out the poker route run today, 45km  and takes about an hour without stopping for cards
[right][snapback]145298[/snapback][/right]

Now there's a great member. And I didn't even ask him to do it.

Tell him what his won Steve?
[right][snapback]145332[/snapback][/right]

what's yer shirt size crazikev? I hope it's large or medium ;)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

YAY free shirt.
*turns and looks at closet and sees nothing but free shirts*
hmm :lol: :ph34r:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:YAY free shirt. 
*turns and looks at closet and sees nothing but free shirts*
hmm :lol:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]145367[/snapback][/right]

license plate surround?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I might be able to possibly go, I have to see how work pans out. I will be coming from ottawa, anyone else?

Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
I'll be coming from Ottawa! Leaving Saturday morning!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Glad to have you Ottawa boys around. We'll show you a good time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re: Niagara Cruise ANTHONYD 19 7,168 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And..... ANTHONYD 36 10,203 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  All The Info For The Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 46 14,701 09-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 63 23,664 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise meford4u 26 8,341 09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise Rules. ANTHONYD 27 8,889 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001