Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kjohn Car Show Powerade Center
What you lost your Itouch man thats like you lossing your nutz, what are you going to do now. lol

I picked up some chairs only 2 and some candy
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Good luck at the show guys
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Two hours today and the car shines like I just bought it (The local self serve guys recognize me now and threw me a free air freshener while I was working on the car in the wash bay :lol:)

Only hassle now is getting a hand to install some of the Steeda bling.

Seems they machined the oil cap cover and the brake fluid cover a wee bit close.

When I say a wee bit, in my case short of a hammer, I ain't getting those damn caps on (and yet they have 3M adhesion tape on the inside :blink:)

Got the rad cap on but that took almost flinging it against a wall to get it to seat properly (no adhesion promoter was there, or needed &lt;_&lt;)

I also need a second (or third) set of eyes for the door sills, once they're on, they're on for good :ph34r:

Oh and a hand with the battery clamp down replacement too...

Dixie Ford Speed Shop loves me :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2009, 02:47 PM Wrote:Two hours today and the car shines like I just bought it (The local self serve guys recognize me now and threw me a free air freshener while I was working on the car in the wash bay :lol:)

[right][snapback]290571[/snapback][/right]

But did they say it was for the car or for you?? :rolleyes:
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I am watching the clouds slowly blow over and checking CP24 just to double check for more rain. It has rained twice here today. But it is clearing up nicely now. I should be outside in a while to give her a nice bath. Dash and interior dressing has been applied. Diamond Plate Mats have been polished. &quot;I LOVE BOOBIES&quot; stickers installed. :P And most importantly, the wife has been kept happy all day. Tomorrow is another story but I will cross that bridge when I get home. LOL.

Yes, iTouch is MIA. I am F'ing pissed at myself. WTF could I have done with it? We have torn apart the house at least 4 times and it is nowhere to be found. :angry2: The wife says she will get another for my birthday. But that isn't the point. I lost my F'ing touch. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

BTW Dan, I would be more than happy to assist with your installation tomorrow if you still need a hand.

Woohoo 2500th post!!!!!!!!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
ZTWsquared,Jul 3 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2009, 02:47 PM Wrote:Two hours today and the car shines like I just bought it (The local self serve guys recognize me now and threw me a free air freshener while I was working on the car in the wash bay :lol:)

[right][snapback]290571[/snapback][/right]

But did they say it was for the car or for you?? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]290575[/snapback][/right]

Well, after two hours work I probably should have hung it on myself...

But I have no desire to smell like &quot;New Car&quot; :lol:

NefCanuck
You need to hang it from the rear suspension. I just hung a new tree from my rear sway bar. :P

Here is mine after a few days of love and attention. The pictures don't do it justice.
[Image: IMG_4045-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4051.jpg]
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kjohn Show willcann 43 20,430 07-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck