Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Turned Out Good.
Got in my deagus cover and ford racing cover. Looks pretty dam good. Im going to paint the valve cover back to black though.

[Image: newtoys003.jpg]
at first i didn't know what the hell i was looking at, but i'm smart and figured it out...sweet, looks sharp.

You have the Zetec right? do they make these for Duratec's????

mind you i'm not big chrome, so polished aluminum would be my choice.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Mmmmmmm....chrome...

*drool*

Looks terrific
When i bought the deagus cover they sent me 2? I dunno if that how they are just shipped. Any way I got an extra one for any one who wants to buy it.
How mUch?? I'm lovin' it

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Beauty... too bad it won't fit on the SPI.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
that looks good jay, you should find a way to mount some LED's under it, i seen it done somewhere, just can't remember where
Look good,Jay.
Wasn't sure either at first what I was looking at. Nice reflection of the garage ceiling.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Jay, price for the second one right now please. Shipped to Toronto.

This is the same one gord has right?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yup. Exact same one. I saw a picture of his engine bay and was

WOW!!! MUST HAVE lol

I bought the deagus cover and valve cover for 96$ us. so about 130 then ups charged me $39 duty :(
ZX3TUNR,Aug 25 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:Yup. Exact same one. I saw a picture of his engine bay and was

WOW!!! MUST HAVE lol

I bought the deagus cover and valve cover for 96$ us. so about 130 then ups charged me $39 duty :(
[right][snapback]135579[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you remove that for all the winter driving you do. :rolleyes:
Part for 2.0 Litre engine plate cover

M-9434-F200

$64.99 US from Ford. You can order it directly from your dealer.

And it's stainless, not chrome.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 25 2005, 06:55 AM Wrote:Part for 2.0 Litre engine plate cover

M-9434-F200

$64.99 US  from Ford.  You can order it directly from your dealer.

And it's stainless, not chrome.
[right][snapback]135625[/snapback][/right]
can u get it for the 2.0 duratec as well?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
i like it, i was looking into getting one of these also...i really like how it looks.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I got one. looks sharp. Love how it fits too. Ford actually made a sweet dress up part for once.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZX3TUNR,Aug 24 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:...then ups charged me $39 duty :(
Just a point of information from somebody that imports a lot of stuff from the US.

The rapists at UPS charge $30 as a brokerage fee, NOT duty (You probably paid $30 brokerage fee, $9 tax and NO duty). The $30 is on the first $250 declared value of the parcel. After that it's like an extra $30 for every $250 increment.

Items shipped by mail (US Post Airmail or Global EMS) there is a $7.50 charge, period. No matter how much it is.

I cannot stress this enough. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER import stuff from the US using UPS. Either get them to ship it by US Post, DHL or Fedex.

If you go UPS you may as well buy it in Canada. :angry:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
ZX3guy2000,Aug 24 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:How mUch??  I'm lovin' it
[right][snapback]135494[/snapback][/right]

I guess you didn't realize my pm was in reference to this......

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Yeah, that stuff does look good...nice score man
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
OAC_Sparky,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:
Just a point of information from somebody that imports a lot of stuff from the US.

The rapists at UPS charge $30 as a brokerage fee, NOT duty (You probably paid $30 brokerage fee, $9 tax and NO duty). The $30 is on the first $250 declared value of the parcel. After that it's like an extra $30 for every $250 increment.

Items shipped by mail (US Post Airmail or Global EMS) there is a $7.50 charge, period. No matter how much it is.

I cannot stress this enough. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER import stuff from the US using UPS. Either get them to ship it by US Post, DHL or Fedex.

[right][snapback]136125[/snapback][/right]

FEDEX is no better than UPS. they actually returned my item back to the states cause there was a brokerage charge on it and would not deliver it until it was paid. I even asked why they don't collect that charge upon delivery like everyone else does. They said it's not how they always do it. All in all it took another 5 days to clear up that mess.

When you have something shipped from the states it is important you talk with the seller/shipper and have them low ball the value, declare it as used, or a gift. that way you are not pegged with a charge at the boarder. It works for me.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Sep 6 2005, 03:02 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]136125[/snapback][/right]

FEDEX is no better than UPS. they actually returned my item back to the states cause there was a brokerage charge on it and would not deliver it until it was paid. I even asked why they don't collect that charge upon delivery like everyone else does. They said it's not how they always do it. All in all it took another 5 days to clear up that mess.

When you have something shipped from the states it is important you talk with the seller/shipper and have them low ball the value, declare it as used, or a gift. that way you are not pegged with a charge at the boarder. It works for me.
[right][snapback]139332[/snapback][/right]

i ordered my struts/shocks from US (about 290$ US) and UPS asked me 24$ CDN for brokerage/duty. Thats a good deal no ?
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]