Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anymore Dyno Days?
what happened to having a rescheduled dyno day from steeda.ca? i'm still waiting on it.
SLIP STREAM SVT,Sep 8 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:what happened to having a rescheduled dyno day from steeda.ca? i'm still waiting on it.
[right][snapback]140099[/snapback][/right]

They snuck it in a couple of weeks later under "customer appreciation days" or somesuch. Lots of Mustangs and whatnot, dontchaknow.

:blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've been dealing with them about this trying to set something up.

The price I recieved is not very flattering given that we got told the day before that it was cancelled :blink:

Reguardless I'll be talking with them and perhaps other dyno operatiors.

Given where everybody is traveling from we have options for:

Whitby
Toronto
Milton
anywhere else?
we could always go back to dasilva again

Anthony (Focused) Mentioned to me there is a dyno place around the Scarborough P.I. That has decent prices too.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yes DaSilva and Dyno Power have dynos.

The only problem with DaSilva is parking......there is that lot in the back perhaps they can make sure is clear.