Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So The New Civic Si's Are On The Road
It is about time they give these cars some decent torque numbers though
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Kool_ZX3,Aug 23 2005, 11:56 PM Wrote:  :rolleyes: It's ugly
[right][snapback]135104[/snapback][/right]

this coming from a guy that details a TEMPO :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Aug 24 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Aug 23 2005, 11:56 PM Wrote:  :rolleyes: It's ugly
[right][snapback]135104[/snapback][/right]

this coming from a guy that details a TEMPO :lol:
[right][snapback]135290[/snapback][/right]

:lol: hahah SWISH

im going against the grain...i like the new civic alot...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I do too...

If they come with leather. i might trade the svt in for one.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Flofocus,Aug 24 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:It is about time they give these cars some decent torque numbers though

Torque is for lawnmowers.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 24 2005, 02: Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 24 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:It is about time they give these cars some decent torque numbers though

[right][snapback]135306[/snapback][/right]

then my car should have some blades under it. :P :lol:
Maybe it would speed you up ... =P

Hondas run your times with 3/4 of your power and no torque... ha ha .. ;)
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I see the resemblance to the Ion RED LINE, however the SI is far cleaner looking. With basic bolt-ons (I-RH-E) and Kpro, people are hitting between 220-230 whp with these engines.

For those interested here is the link to HONDATA's article on tuning this engine.... The hasport car the mention is goddam nuts: 450 whp

http://www.hondata.com/tuning_the_tsx.html

-P@
I Vtec
tdot-zx3,Aug 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Maybe it would speed you up ... =P

Hondas run your times with 3/4 of your power and no torque... ha ha .. ;)
[right][snapback]135315[/snapback][/right]

I dont think you can use that considering it was my 1st time at the track. The B18 swap civic I was racing seemed to be pretty comfortable behind me. ;)

I'll get an experienced driver to run my car, then we'll see what time the car can do. B)

I own my freinds RSX-S with I/H/E, they're not THAT fast
Personally I could care less about it, once it comes out in dealerships EVERYONE will have one with-in a months time. And yes it dose look like a Saturn, lol more then likely it was the same guy that designed the ION, got hired by Honda of America.... lol
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I WANT VTEC!

haha, maybe honda and saturn are partners now.

The Vue redline does have the Honda 3.5 V6 in it.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I am not a total honda hater but that thing is just not my cup of tea, looks way to much like a saturn and the interior is facked in the head if u ask me.
My Mom Says I'm Special
tdot-zx3,Aug 24 2005, 02: Wrote:

[right][snapback]135306[/snapback][/right]

Torque's for getting movin'
HP keeps you groovin'.

take a ride in my car, and then a ride in flo's car.. nearly same horsepower... but he's got oodles more torque, and you CAN feel the diff.

p.s. i don't find that civic offensive at all... much better than some of the luxo-barges/supercarbarges floating around in other threads
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That TURD does look like a staurn!!!, after it smoked the new accord and mixed together
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Wow.

I hate just about everything about it...
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Flofocus,Aug 24 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:The B18 swap civic I was racing seemed to be pretty comfortable behind me.  ;)

he couldnt drive... just like .. *cough* ... =P

Quote:I own my freinds RSX-S with I/H/E, they're not THAT fast

Like I told you ... dont compare your car to slow hondas. Rsx's are too heavy. I love raggin on you... hahaha...

I said my lawnmower comments before because a honda engine with 130tq can still run a 13 second 1/4 time in the right car. High reving + Peak hp/tq at redline makes such a huge difference.
Dan, come down to Ottawa this Saturday so you can drive the car at the track.

Maybe you can get some better numbers than me, then you can STFU.

:huh:

:lol: :P
/\/\/\/\ Darkpuppet so true: These guys will rag on this car but the latest fugly maybach or lincoln are just TooO! HawTT! This car will eat your focuses for lunch, and have some resale left when its all over. And to say the interior is ugly, well thats just rediculous. Remember when the focus came out how radical its interior seemed (designed with the goddam "grandpa suit" , we should have know our cars were uncool right there)

All I've gotta say is that the general perception is that Honda and BMW owners are very brand loyal, sometimes blindly so, and are often too quick to discredit another manufacturers product. You guys have thrown that theory out the window. You cut up every other car, especially Hondas, and then post complaints about problems or TSB's with your focus, and then if theres any time left before bed you cut up other cars some more
I Vtec
crazikev,Aug 23 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:honda sucks :lol:
[right][snapback]135113[/snapback][/right]
"Couldn't have said it better myself."

"Save your money" - the ING guy
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Ewww... yet another civic!