Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some New Pics With A Twist

haha first time playing around, there were some better ones but the computer isn't loading them for some odd reason. anyways enjoy.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
Her skirt is in the way... of the car I mean :rolleyes:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
oh man, i don't wanna look, but i cant' help myself.....it's like a car accident, you can't turn away.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
nice pics..i like the black and white effect lol
hahaahhaahahahhaahahahah
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Let's see colour!

add pink.
ANTHONYD,Aug 22 2005, 05:54 AM Wrote:Let's see colour!

add pink.
[right][snapback]134659[/snapback][/right]

:blink:
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Your from Saskatoon aren't you.

Dirty little girls out there.

Give her the shocker :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That's just f**ked up. Looks like promo shots for www.bang-focus.com or somthing.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
She looks really stoned.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
She looks liek Bjork to me........ :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Her eyes look... shut.
Nice car...Love it!!! She does look a little stoned put who cares...she posed for you.... ;)
Turbo arrived!
Seems to be quite a few pictures of peoples Focus' with chicks on them lately!

Makes me start to wonder if I should pose with my car and be cool like everyone else. :lol:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Aug 23 2005 Wrote:Seems to be quite a few pictures of peoples Focus' with chicks on them lately!

Makes me start to wonder if I should pose with my car and be cool like everyone else.  :lol:
[right][snapback]135015[/snapback][/right]
yes yes I think you should :D

***I think I just said that outloud****
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
you guys never heard of hottie on the hood contest.. teamzx2 has them every year i think..

go ahead, pose with your car, its not about being cool.. its about winning haha
ZX3T gone..