Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Pita Has Been Disbanded
The Moderating team and I have decided that it's time to end our social experiment with team PITA and disband the group.

Team PITA was initially introduced as a way to give back some personal ownership of the board to members and allow a healthy outlet (and warning to others) of some of the more outspoken members.

Unfortunately, it's degenerated to a point the moderating team no longer appreciates, and as such, we're forced once again to limit certain freedoms on the boards.

Please keep in mind that we don't mind people having opinions here and expressing them -- and in fact, it's alright to tease fellow members and be teased -- as friends.

As such, we should treat each other with the respect and dignity we would our own close circle of friends. It's alright to not always get along, but if you have a beef, keep it to handicapped parking -- it's no-holds barred there, and that remains true -- truly offensive behaviour outlined in the rules is absolutely forbidden.

Blunt attacks and trolling are no longer allowed in any regular forums, and you will find your posting priveleges suspended.

We do have a warning meter system here, and if you top it out, you will be perma-banned from the site.

Let's keep the site fun, but let's keep in mind what we're all here for.

thanks,
darkpuppet
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Here I got something to say..........."Viva la revolution!" :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Wow.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Well there goes BRYAN's fun. (Spelling double checked for accuracy).
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Cry babies.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Boo Yaaa.....
The Leader has spoken. :D :D :D
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Puppet........&quot;Please keep in mind that we don't mind people having opinions here and expressing them&quot;

If that were the case, then TEAM PITA would be at the forefront of discussion and make the board atleast interesting and not reading about crap like nites***, rims and tinting FFS.

We made the board interesting. The last time the board?you clamped down it got really boring really quickly and old and new members started to exit stage right. I even stopped coming on the board every day.

Now were back to this. Fine. You da boss.

But when (yawn) the board becomes newby central and there are no funnies, whose gonna to give a crap?

TEAM Pita will always be in my heart.

Oh, and for those that want to know.......From Puppet in an email..................

classic stuff man.

I see another NorthBay Meltdown in our near future!

Did he predict it or help predicate it, you be the judge.

And then your overzealous &quot;moderator&quot; has a meltdown over the fact you, yes you s*** disturber, removed him (at my request) from Team PITA and then bans me? With no repercussions on his part? What gives? I did that to Nik, and you took away my moderating previledges. I deserved it, yes, but fair is fair, no?

You aren't playing fair puppet.

You helped the mastermind, and puppeted the master, but now that things took a turn that you yourself predicted, off with team PITA.

That aint right.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
There are a lot of things that aren't fair.

On the one hand, I did indeed ban NOS for reporting the thread...

And on the other, is the fact that a lot of people think you crossed a line by saying what you said outside of handicapped parking... especially the comments about family and whatnot.

I admit that I'm a lot more easier going than most people, and I would rather let the board be an absolutely open forum, but when a large portion of active and contributing members come to me with a concern, I have to take it into account -- I can't have just you and me hanging around here.

I may have also mentioned in an e-mail to you to &quot;try not to make too many waves for a bit [sic]&quot; until things settled down. We have a lot of new members joining recently, and I'd like to make them feel welcomed....

So we clamp down a bit -- and the board becomes a bit more boring -- I'm not saying we can't have fun, but we have to do it within limits.

Folks like 2001_ZTS and DD1 seem to be able to tread that line a bit better. So just keep the personal attacks down -- or at least to handicapped parking. We're not banning poor behaviour, we just want to keep it confined within the appropriate contexts.

darkpuppet,Jun 3 2009, 08:29 AM Wrote:There are a lot of things that aren't fair.

On the one hand, I did indeed ban NOS for reporting the thread...

And on the other, is the fact that a lot of people think you crossed a line by saying what you said outside of handicapped parking...&nbsp; especially the comments about family and whatnot.

I admit that I'm a lot more easier going than most people, and I would rather let the board be an absolutely open forum, but when a large portion of active and contributing members come to me with a concern, I have to take it into account -- I can't have just you and me hanging around here.

I may have also mentioned in an e-mail to you to &quot;try not to make too many waves for a bit [sic]&quot; until things settled down.&nbsp; We have a lot of new members joining recently, and I'd like to make them feel welcomed....

So we clamp down a bit -- and the board becomes a bit more boring -- I'm not saying we can't have fun, but we have to do it within limits.&nbsp;

Folks like 2001_ZTS and DD1 seem to be able to tread that line a bit better.&nbsp; So just keep the personal attacks down -- or at least to handicapped parking.&nbsp; We're not banning poor behaviour, we just want to keep it confined within the appropriate contexts.
[right][snapback]288719[/snapback][/right]
Read the god damn thread again Mister. 2001 was the largest infracture of the two of us. Don't go painting a rose coloured flower where a thorn exists.

And you sent me the email to cool it after, yes after you closed team pita.

That, in itself is two faced.

Period.

You handled it wrong.

You instigated the crime and now we are doing the time. You are as much to blame as any of us.

Boo Friggin whoo.

I miss my tag already. I feel naked without it. :blink:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
meford4u,Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Read the god damn thread again Mister.&nbsp; 2001 was the largest infracture of the two of us.&nbsp; Don't go painting a rose coloured flower where a thorn exists.&nbsp;

Period.

You handled it wrong.

You instigated the crime and now we are doing the time.&nbsp; You are as much to blame as any of us.&nbsp;

Boo Friggin whoo.
[right][snapback]288775[/snapback][/right]

Actually, it was your comment about NOS' girlfriend in ZTWSquared's thread that landed team PITA in trouble... not sure how I instigated that, but ok -- my fault, not yours*.

I'll know better for the next time.

darkpuppet,Jun 4 2009, 10:27 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Read the god damn thread again Mister. &nbsp; 2001 was the largest infracture of the two of us.  Don't go painting a rose coloured flower where a thorn exists. 

Period.

You handled it wrong.

You instigated the crime and now we are doing the time.  You are as much to blame as any of us. 

Boo Friggin whoo.

Actually, it was your comment about NOS' girlfriend in ZTWSquared's thread that landed team PITA in trouble... not sure how I instigated that, but ok -- my fault, not yours*.

[right][snapback]288842[/snapback][/right]

bayum.
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2009, 09:27 AM Wrote:Actually, it was your comment about NOS' girlfriend [right][snapback]288842[/snapback][/right]

That was a &quot;girl&quot;?

Really?

:blink:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
wow.
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2009, 09:27 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Read the god damn thread again Mister. &nbsp; 2001 was the largest infracture of the two of us.  Don't go painting a rose coloured flower where a thorn exists. 

Period.

You handled it wrong.

You instigated the crime and now we are doing the time.  You are as much to blame as any of us. 

Boo Friggin whoo.

Holy fawk. Are you blind?? The comment, for the record, was about his ex-wife. He knows that and now you know that. You remember his ex-wife? The one he maliciously talks about on the site? So I followed suit and brought her up. So what???

Where you faltered was knowing well in advance what route this would take, pretty much giving me the go ahead to cause a NB meltdown, and then all of a sudden we (TEAM PITA) are the bad guys?

Your twisted.

I thought NOS's ex-wife was a cutie pie. I'd so hit it; often.

I was always going FTW is she doing with such a nerd?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Jun 4 2009, 05:52 PM Wrote:I thought NOS's ex-wife was a cutie pie. I'd so hit it; often.

[right][snapback]288895[/snapback][/right]

&quot;I was always going For the Win is she doing with such a nerd?&quot;

lol Andrew
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
meford4u,Jun 4 2009, 04:40 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2009, 09:27 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Read the god damn thread again Mister.   2001 was the largest infracture of the two of us.  Don't go painting a rose coloured flower where a thorn exists. 

Period.

You handled it wrong.

Boo Friggin whoo.

Holy fawk. Are you blind?? The comment, for the record, was about his ex-wife. He knows that and now you know that. You remember his ex-wife? The one he maliciously talks about on the site? So I followed suit and brought her up. So what???

Where you faltered was knowing well in advance what route this would take, pretty much giving me the go ahead to cause a NB meltdown, and then all of a sudden we (TEAM PITA) are the bad guys?

Your twisted.
[right][snapback]288889[/snapback][/right]

Actually -- I was fine with you needling the guy -- but a lot of folks felt you crossed a line with the GF comment -- it wasn't obvious you were talking about his ex...

Meaford made fun of whos wife? 2001 Stz's wife? isnt he dating that red headed 18 year old chick, or atleast going to newfound land with her? whats her name isnt she a noofie or something??

whats upw ith that?
My other ride is your Mom
2001 ZTS,Jun 4 2009, 05:52 PM Wrote:I thought NOS's ex-wife was a cutie pie. I'd so hit it; often.

[right][snapback]288895[/snapback][/right]
You too, eh?

Man we have good taste.

Oh, and Puppet. These &quot;other&quot; crybabies that didn't know who I was talking about. Who gives a fawk about them. My comments weren't directed at them. They were directed at NOS. He should be the only person you listen to and have an issue with, not all the other budinskies.

Just tell them to go mind their own business. This is the internet afterall and s*** happens. And s*** flies sometimes too.