Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Doesn't America Like Hockey?
Its not american...next question.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
but nothing is American, for except maybe NASCAR
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Nascar is tough as nails.... It's funny how hockey is almost more of an american sport than a canadian one now (NHL)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
how can't the american population see a black puck on white ice. its harder to see a baseball againest a blue sky.

think hockey needs more voilence for the americans.
'03 Focus SVT
I'm from America and I love baseball and hockey. I totally hate football. Basketball and soccer are just there.. I don't really care how much money it costs because I'm a catcher and used to play goalie.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
<- American..and hates football, baseball, basketball, and especially NASCAR. I think I'm an odd sort. And the Fox glowing puck thing... well that was an embarassment.

I have asked some of my fellow countrymen why they hate hockey..and I can't get a good answer out of them.

They are perfectly fine watching a bunch of guys ram into each other, halt the game for 20 seconds, rinse, repeat. And then they smack each other in the ass after they run across the line for a touchdown. *shrug* Just something about watching grown men in armor dancing around and touching each other's butts that irks me.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA