Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tv Shows You're Looking Forward To This Fall?
Fall lineup is coming up soon. Anything in particular anyone is looking forward to seeing? I personally am waiting to check out the new series "Over There" which will air on History... it's all about the Iraqi war, and kinda like Band of Brothers in it's filming and whatnot. Premiers Sept. 6th incase anyone's interested.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
im a reality show junkie...survivor and amazing race is on my list...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Not that much other than what YTV has planned for their "Bionix" block on Friday nights (9:00pm - 11:00pm) usually at least one or two shows there worth watching :)

NefCanuck
tv frigin blows, everything sucks on it nowadays, what happened to all the good shows like, home improvement and Married with children, Sinefeld, The Simpsons that were good before(new ones not reruns that we have all saw 50000 times). Tv has gone downhill in a hurry
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
FociPhil,Aug 18 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:im a reality show junkie...survivor and amazing race is on my list...
[right][snapback]133926[/snapback][/right]

same here
BC will fall into the ocean . I've given enough warning over the years to get out now.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Yeah "Over there" looks pretty awesome. I loved Band of Brothers ..so hopefully this will be just as good
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
2001 ZTS,Aug 18 2005, 11:02 PM Wrote:BC will fall into the ocean . I've given enough warning over the years to get out now.
[right][snapback]133938[/snapback][/right]

Whahaha,,,what about Cali
Smallville is on my list!! Love that show!
UFC.... oh yeah!

PPV this saturday... then the series!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
The OC
Run your car, not your mouth
Hockey Night in Canada doesn't count eh?

Ill have to pick the NHLonTSN, NHL coolshots, coaches corner :D :lol: :ph34r:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Family Guy... if its coming back.

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I can't wait for the next Survivor to start. the last one was really good, so this one should be better.
Natasha
The amazing Race.
I'm looking forward to Season 2 of the new Battlestar Galactica series, although Space Channel in their infinite wisdom has decided to wait until January to air the new season, although SciFi has already started showing it.

Hoooooraaaay for Limewire.....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
ZX3guy2000,Aug 19 2005, 04:45 AM Wrote:UFC....  oh yeah! 

[right][snapback]133984[/snapback][/right]

man i was watching UFC on spike TV last night, and it was the most insane fight i had ever seen!! Im addicted to it now...

Amazing Race is honestly the best show ever. If only Canadian residence could enter, me and my twin would own that s**t. Plus we are a bunch of entertaining idiots.
FociPhil,Aug 19 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 19 2005, 04:45 AM Wrote:UFC....  oh yeah! 

[right][snapback]133984[/snapback][/right]

man i was watching UFC on spike TV last night, and it was the most insane fight i had ever seen!! Im addicted to it now...

[right][snapback]134105[/snapback][/right]

Monday night 11:00pm est on spike is when the season starts.
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
^^ is that UFC unleased, or the ultimate fighter reality thing?
^^^^
The UFC Reality series starts on Monday on SpikeTV. Those fights are very addictive. they usually rerun the monday night UFC Unleashed fights on Saturday.
Natasha