Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jorb Well Done!
Nice. I like the drop!!!
looks good.... it should settle a bit more.
I love the way my sportlines settle.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Aug 18 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:OH NO!!!!!!!

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER.
[right][snapback]133854[/snapback][/right]

Come to Saskatoon and get you car serviced at Jubilee. If you didn't buy it there they will rip you off any chance they get.

I had to tow the car there because I had water in my tank which clogged the fuel pump, they claimed I had flooded the engine and that is why it didn't start, tried to charge me for new sparkplugs, etc... they were asking for almost $350. No phone call before they did the "work" of course...

First thing I saw getting into the car was a huge greasy smear on the A pillarfrom a tech more grease on the steering wheel. I went back in for a rag to clean it up. I decided about halfway home to take a look at all the work they had done. I hit a bump, the wipers came on and I could smell smoke.

Now if they had changed the sparkplugs, I'm fairly certain they would have had to remove the wires, yet the thin layer of dust ontop of the engine was undisturbed.

They did however, rummage through my stereo equipment, and unplugged half of the wiring from the distribution block, when they plugged it back in, they failed to use the crimp ring that held it in place and the result was a short in the electrical system that caused the wipers to activate randomly and burnt the rubber sleeve off the wiring coming out of the block.

They also left the hammer uner my hood they used to hammer my battery terminals back onto the post instead of loosening the set screw and sliding it on. They were beat to s**t. They failed to put my battery cover back on. Of course the hammer wasn't thiers, and "we never removed your battery cover!"

The next day, the temp went under -40C again. The water in the tank froze again only this time I heard the pump hissing as it clogged.

I wasn't happy.

The end.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Looks awesome, needs some wheels now B)
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM