Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkour On Csi Ny
Showed guys doing parkour and s**t, pretty cool B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
I have it on... lets see if it is still going on
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
there was also a parkour-esqe feel to the new RBK commercial
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Very true!

I like that commercial with all the hockey pucks just a flying!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Ya there is Raine ... cool to have noticed that. Shitty shoes though... =P

Also that csi episode is so old...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 17 2005, 10: Wrote:Ya there is Raine ... cool to have noticed that. Shitty shoes though... =P

Also that csi episode is so old...
[right][snapback]133675[/snapback][/right]

I love that commerical but the shoes really do suck ass, what a waste of design talent
My Mom Says I'm Special
Its funny because that one commercial ... jerome iginla (sorry i dont know how to spell his last name) ... his stunt double is white and the jumping over the car was computer done.

Vaulting over a car is so easy. I can almost sideflip over the top of an average car.... they need traceurs in hollywood. =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.