Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For A Show Quality Focus
What about mine Meister?

fairly unique carbon fiber front end.
Run your car, not your mouth
2001 ZTS,Aug 18 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 07:40 PM Wrote:Not to mention, what things are you looking for in cars? like sleepers, euro clones, stock, etc........
[right][snapback]133618[/snapback][/right]

Nothing at all like that. This has SVTDean written all over it and we will never here the end of it. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]133626[/snapback][/right]

Let's start a revolution! Down with the trailer queen show cars! :D
well, say what you want, dean car is still the one I would pick out of all the cars on this board. there is a couple things I would rather have stock like the dash. but afterr seeing all his goodies, I can vouch that once done, this car will have a great potential performance wise.

0.02$

its a red 02 svt ;)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I think these 2 cars should be there....( in no particular order )

car # 1

and

Car # 2
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Aug 17 2005, 09:53 PM Wrote:I think these 2 cars should be there....( in no particular order )

car # 1

and

Car # 2
[right][snapback]133673[/snapback][/right]

Completely agree, however I also think it's a good idea to throw this in the mix as well

[Image: 35mmbbq1.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Those are my top 3 too.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Oh yes... I must say I did forget that one!

sorry... umm... meford... I think that is owner of that one!

Now, how do we convince them to leave thier cars for 3-4 days in montreal?
you can rent my car
ZX3TUNR,Aug 17 2005, 11:54 PM Wrote:you can rent my car
[right][snapback]133699[/snapback][/right]

They want a show car, not a scissor door monstrosity :P j/k
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
2001 ZTS,Aug 17 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:Those are my top 3 too.
[right][snapback]133681[/snapback][/right]

there all slow though :rolleyes: :blink:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
french_connection,Aug 17 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:well, say what you want, dean car is still the one I would pick out of all the cars on this board. there is a couple things I would rather have stock like the dash. but afterr seeing all his goodies, I can vouch that once done, this car will have a great potential performance wise.

0.02$

its a red 02 svt  ;)
[right][snapback]133671[/snapback][/right]

I agree with Marc....say what you guys want, but Dean does have the best overall 'show' car on this board.

Turbo + Svt + bling bling TV.....how can you go wrong? :P :lol:

(He just needs to put his back bench back in :rolleyes: )
Flofocus,Aug 18 2005, 09:19 AM Wrote:
french_connection,Aug 17 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:well, say what you want, dean car is still the one I would pick out of all the cars on this board. there is a couple things I would rather have stock like the dash. but afterr seeing all his goodies, I can vouch that once done, this car will have a great potential performance wise.

0.02$

its a red 02 svt  ;)
[right][snapback]133671[/snapback][/right]

I agree with Marc....say what you guys want, but Dean does have the best overall 'show' car on this board.

Turbo + Svt + bling bling TV.....how can you go wrong? :P :lol:

(He just needs to put his back bench back in :rolleyes: )
[right][snapback]133726[/snapback][/right]

Anyone have a pic of deans svt?? I don't think I have seen it.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=11569&hl=
Okay... so we have 4 that I like and should be at Molson Indy in Montreal!

Any others???
Wouldn't you want someone that actually has some of your parts in your booth?

I dunno...just seems to make sense wouldn't it? Rather then just "someone's" car.
Flofocus,Aug 18 2005, 08:38 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 17 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:Those are my top 3 too.
[right][snapback]133681[/snapback][/right]

there all slow though :rolleyes: :blink:
[right][snapback]133721[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunatley is seems too many kids have friedrice for brains these days and will spend 3 times more money on the outside of their car before they make it go fast.
BTW this is not directed at anyone here as all 3 of the cars above look great no matter how fast/slow they are...
over 280 hp boys

with that i dont think my car is slow
dean post dyno :D

How ever! 10 different girls in the backseat of my focus. Now thats a show car ;)
I'll make 3 comments here.

1. If you need a car by next Thursday, your dragging your ass getting back to those who are interested. Remember, you came looking for us, we didn't come looking for a full time sponsorship, so the cost for us "loaning" a car to your for 3-5 days should benefit the loanee.

2 SVT ZX3 The car has an SC. I am not offended by your comments, I just don't think alot of the newbies know it has more power than most think. And I hope we can get it tuned this summer.

3. Dean, those numbers are huge. Good for you. Now show us the dyno sheets. It's not that we don't believe you, but we don't BELIEVE you until the proof meets the pudding. But nice work anyway.

4. Jay, that would make sense. I have one part of Steeda's on the car and would like them to do the tuning, it's just getting the car/me/ and the boy organized. But good point. And if that were the case, why isn't Brooke's the first choice since he is "sponsored" by them and has had alot of work done to his Car by Steeda?

Maybe someone will get back to us and let us know why the first post without a response yet?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
No, it IS because we don't believe him. His hp claim in Focus Fanatics was a complete and utter fabrication, and we all know it. Why would we believe this?

I was wondering what was going on with this too. The price for my car to show would be a pair of decent tickets to the race. I'm not really sure what they were expected. As it is, getting pretty late to make any plans now...