Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0wn3d
right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

why don't we just try leaving him alone, and getting back to picking on bunny...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 11 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

[right][snapback]131974[/snapback][/right]

isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
darkpuppet,Aug 11 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:right now, NOS is the most popular person on this board...

why don't we just try leaving him alone, and getting back to picking on bunny...
[right][snapback]131974[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, screw that guy...
Hey ..... What did I miss??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
NOS leaving, perhaps?
"let off some steam Bennett!"
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Quote:isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
[right][snapback]131977[/snapback][/right]

Seriously,blocking me from MSN......my ex-girlfriends pulled that s**t on me.

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 12 2005, 05:03 AM Wrote:
Quote:isnt that what "drama queens" want? like this is the second or third time its happend
[right][snapback]131977[/snapback][/right]

Seriously,blocking me from MSN......my ex-girlfriends pulled that s**t on me.

:lol:
[right][snapback]132069[/snapback][/right]

LOL :lol: hahaha...like seriosuly...who does that?

I have a feeling that NOS will become the inside joke around here...for years to come...

anybody seen him on the other boards like FF.com, probly bashing us just as bad :D
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 12 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:LOL  :lol:  hahaha...like seriosuly...who does that?

I have a feeling that NOS will become the inside joke around here...for years to come...

anybody seen him on the other boards like FF.com, probly bashing us just as bad :D
[right][snapback]132208[/snapback][/right]
For sure the new inside joke :lol: :lol:

And if he told the other forums what happend, theyd probly bash him too!!
and its not like any of us care what the other boards think of us.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs