Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Mostly To Swap
Raine,Aug 14 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:I was looking to get $90 for the bumper. Seems cheap now that I realize there's nothing wrong with it except paint :P haha
[right][snapback]132662[/snapback][/right]

LOL<
i'll give ya $80 LMAO :P
SDPZX3,Aug 14 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:
ca_focus,Aug 12 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:What about a trade. My airbox and piping and my springs for your springs?
[right][snapback]132319[/snapback][/right]

ok, what about the install tho???
will it cost me much or what................???
just curious cuz i don't wanna sink THAT much more money into this if i'm just trading it in
u know what i mean???
[right][snapback]132659[/snapback][/right]
I will pay for the install
ca_focus,Aug 14 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:
SDPZX3,Aug 14 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:
ca_focus,Aug 12 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:What about a trade. My airbox and piping and my springs for your springs?
[right][snapback]132319[/snapback][/right]

ok, what about the install tho???
will it cost me much or what................???
just curious cuz i don't wanna sink THAT much more money into this if i'm just trading it in
u know what i mean???
[right][snapback]132659[/snapback][/right]
I will pay for the install
[right][snapback]132692[/snapback][/right]

let me know when and where, i need it done asap
Raine,Aug 14 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:I was looking to get $90 for the bumper. Seems cheap now that I realize there's nothing wrong with it except paint :P haha
[right][snapback]132662[/snapback][/right]

please let me know asap, cuz i need a bumper, cuz this deal could be done by the end of the week
thanx raine

Sean
does no one want the exhaust?!?!?!?!
straight trade, from cat back to cat back

let me know asap
thanx

Sean
SDPZX3,Aug 15 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:does no one want the exhaust?!?!?!?!

let me know asap
thanx

Sean
[right][snapback]132788[/snapback][/right]

I've got stock from the flex pipe back and cut just before the rear axle so it'll be easy to put back.

i don't really need your exhaust, but i'll trade ya anyways if that's what you need
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Aug 15 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:
SDPZX3,Aug 15 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:does no one want the exhaust?!?!?!?!

let me know asap
thanx

Sean
[right][snapback]132788[/snapback][/right]

I've got stock from the flex pipe back and cut just before the rear axle so it'll be easy to put back.

i don't really need your exhaust, but i'll trade ya anyways if that's what you need
[right][snapback]132821[/snapback][/right]

so u have from flex pipe to the factory muffler adn tip or just to the axle???
i have all of it, but stock it was all one piece. it's cut before the muffler, for removal and will have to be wielded back together
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Aug 15 2005, 03:16 PM Wrote:i have all of it, but stock it was all one piece. it's cut before the muffler, for removal and will have to be wielded back together
[right][snapback]132851[/snapback][/right]

ok, how much or do u wanna do stright trade???
cuz if i could i would liketo keep mine and maybe it will fit on the 05
but if al;l u want to do is a straight trade than that's what i'll do
cuz i'm gonna need it asap
We can do this as soon as you want. My shop is in Waterloo? Where are you?
ca_focus,Aug 15 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:We can do this as soon as you want. My shop is in Waterloo? Where are you?
[right][snapback]132902[/snapback][/right]

Bradford, uuuuummmmmmmm
u own and operate the shop or just work there??