Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence In Toronto
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 10 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:As for the pickup truck... at least I won't have to pay for renovations.
[right][snapback]130688[/snapback][/right]

that's the sad part.... in your area, when a truck drives through a house it REALLY is considered a renovation!
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 12:20 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 10 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:As for the pickup truck... at least I won't have to pay for renovations.
[right][snapback]130688[/snapback][/right]

that's the sad part.... in your area, when a truck drives through a house it REALLY is considered a renovation!
[right][snapback]130750[/snapback][/right]

That or a drive-through!
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:I work as downtown as it gets.

No difference here.
[right][snapback]130643[/snapback][/right]

diito...I work and live in the core. this s**t is mostly non-random violence...and it's only random violence which personally concerns me.

The most I "worry" about down here are homeless people, the not-so-mentally-sound, and prostitutes...none are usually very intimidating or dangerous...most of the time, they're even polite, if not downright friendly.
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Downtown Toronto isnt as bad as people say it is, but it still isnt looked at highly by others... I work as downtown as you can get. In the day time, there are lots of people roaming the streets, it looks like your typical downtown core... At nite, well thats a different story, but every area is different. Unfortunately with all this BS Gang violence in the news and Innocent people getting shot and killed, btw, my cousin was one of them 2 years ago.. I will never forget that :(

My other ride is your Mom
wow, a pickup actually drove through a house near my area. Two people died. Went right into the bedroom.
Dan
Marction,Aug 10 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:I work as downtown as it gets.

No difference here.
[right][snapback]130643[/snapback][/right]

diito...I work and live in the core. this s**t is mostly non-random violence...and it's only random violence which personally concerns me.

The most I "worry" about down here are homeless people, the not-so-mentally-sound, and prostitutes...none are usually very intimidating or dangerous...most of the time, they're even polite, if not downright friendly.
[right][snapback]131380[/snapback][/right]

I actually got into one day with a homeless guy on the subway.

Right in rushour.

He shoved me while I was waiting for the train. :lol: I made him cry.

Seriously. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:I actually got into one day with a homeless guy on the subway.

Right in rushour.

[right][snapback]131499[/snapback][/right]
what did you say to him?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Aug 11 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:I actually got into one day with a homeless guy on the subway.

Right in rushour.

what did you say to him?
[right][snapback]131508[/snapback][/right]

I got him to the ground and had a nice armbar on him.

I almost broke his arm!

Security called the cops yadda yadda yadda. The bum tried to charge me with assult, the tapes from the station were evidence.... blah blah blah. The tape showed me standing there minding my own buisiness and the guy walks up and pushes me.

He was mental.
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 11 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:

Right in rushour.

what did you say to him?
[right][snapback]131508[/snapback][/right]

I got him to the ground and had a nice armbar on him.

I almost broke his arm!

Security called the cops yadda yadda yadda. The bum tried to charge me with assult, the tapes from the station were evidence.... blah blah blah. The tape showed me standing there minding my own buisiness and the guy walks up and pushes me.

He was mental.
[right][snapback]131510[/snapback][/right]

LOL thats awesome. Laying the smack down on some hobo.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
i've been threatened by homeless guys, opressed black dudes, latino gang bangers, and 60+ year old men.

how I've never been shot yet elludes me.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:I got him to the ground and had a nice armbar on him.

I almost broke his arm!

He was mental.
[right][snapback]131510[/snapback][/right]
did you take a shower right after? :lol:

shoulda charged him, or maybe thats what he wanted, to get thrown in jail for awhile?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs