Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas Anyone Been?
Anyone been to Las Vegas? Im going sept 5th for 5 days. Anything worth seeing that most people dont know about? Anything id be wasting my time going to see?
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
I was there last year .. it was quite fun. Lots of stuff to jump around but I doubt that would interest you.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
speaking of whoring you should go to the mustang ranch
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I've been several times, and booked again for October. There really is alot to do so that question is tough. What are you going down for? Do you like to gamble, golf, sight-see etc... Hoover dam is quite a sight indeed.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I'd do the heli ride over hoover damn, very nice sights. I've been to Vegas so many times I've lost count...Its really something you must see at least once in your life. You'll have a blast, as for anything to see in particular, I cant really say everything, i've seen was worth it.
true, you just can't see everything in one trip at all
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA