Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
I dunno what to say.......I feel for you, ppl on this site may seem like pricks at time because well...they are and can't help it.....thats just it. We all form a comunity and have ideas, and opinions, we will never agree 100%. But that is why this community exists is for open discussions, positive or not.

Don't leave just because of this man, maybe take a seat back and concentrate on the house, wife for a while.

I myself like the SPI, mainly for its fuel economy that blows the zetec away. Also I would rather live where you live............
Wow.
NOS2Go4Me
Jul 19 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #1

Sedan Faction? Officer, I have NO idea what that is...

Group: Locals
Member No.: 412

I obviously hit a nerve yesterday. Steve, that wasn't an attack on you believe it or not. I've never met you, and wouldn't mind in the least if I did.

What I was doing was merely carrying forward the idea that Jason could (and obviously does) budget his cash such that the money to run the site is separate from "Jay's Turbo Fund" as you put it. We as members should be able to put that level of faith in a fellow Canadian, especially given the great run this place has had so far. Also, once again, the word optional and its entire definition and context of usage falls into a quantum singularity and comes out as a whale, plummeting towards a planet that doesn't exist.

The "monkeys in a cage" run was an analogy, and a pretty apt one at that. I also wanna commend Scooba for donating as well. The whole reason it was brought up a few months ago was because of a post by none other than ZX3TUNR himself that he had to sell everything he was working on because he was run-over with payments or something. Whatever. What I proposed would have taken the weight off of him for a few months at least so he could tend to his own affairs without worrying about the site. That's it.

Anyways, like I said... obviously there's a greater mentality here that wants this place to remain COMPLETLELY free. Good. This site is sponsored, and should cover the bills. Terrific.

I've said my piece then, and I'm relegating myself to "observer" status. The worst part of any club, especially car clubs, are the ones that want something for free in perpetuity regardless of the situation.

I'll browse, and still chat with those that wanna yak about non-FC related stuff over MSN.

It's been fun, and thanks to everyone who helped us out with the car, be it questions or parts, suggestions, etc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's already done this dog and pony act.
Wow, I can't belive how much drama is going on here. It's only a message board guys. RELAX! Love it or leave it I guess....
attention whore.

;)

meh...I don't even know what's going on...I'll continue browsing now...drama is for drag queens and high school kids.
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
:/ ?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
If you live in a place like North Bay, people are going to make fun of it. IT IS A FACT of life. Same deal for anyone in Saskatewan.

Toronto bashing is a national pastime but nobody here gives a crap, least of all me.

I think everyone in the 905 area code is retarded and Hamilton has a smell you just can't get used to. Nobody there gives a flying F what I think.

I think you need thicker skin and a sense of humour.

I've come and gone a few times by choice or by banning but those times were censorship/policy/mod issues not because I felt maligned. I never took it "personal". It's the internet. :rolleyes:

[Image: aav.gif]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:If you live in a place like North Bay, people are going to make fun of it. IT IS A FACT of life. Same deal for anyone in Saskatewan.

Toronto bashing is a national pastime but nobody here gives a crap, least of all me.

I think everyone in the 905 area code is retarded and Hamilton has a smell you just can't get used to. Nobody there gives a flying F what I think.

I think you need thicker skin and a sense of humour.

I've come and gone a few times by choice or by banning but those times were censorship/policy/mod issues not because I felt maligned. I never took it "personal". It's the internet. :rolleyes:

[Image: aav.gif]
[right][snapback]130816[/snapback][/right]

^^^nice
This is dumb. Wheres Scooba and Micro? Start whoring the s**t out of this so they close it.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'm sorry, but there's no sympathy from me on this one. You want to be a freakin' crybaby, go ahead.

you want to pull down everything you've done to get back at some sort of perceived malignment instead of trying to talk to people about it go ahead.

If you were tired of the post whoring, you could have stopped the post whoring from your end... Instead, you choose to not listen to people who are tryng to give you solid advice, take everything personally, bust out the diapers and start crying. It's ridiculous.

You want respect? Grow up and take it like a man. Start listening to people around you, and lose your own arrogance that seems to make you think you have it all figured out.

I honest to god wish I could have met you in person before this, because I can't believe that someone would be as immature but with this bullshit drama and attention you're so intent on seeking out, I'm not locking it.... you (or at least the virtual you) needs to take some medicine. I'm banning you for a week.. when the tears are dried up and you're willing to act your age, feel free to come back.

that goes to the rest of you as well... if you don't want to be a part of this community, leave. Just shut up and LEAVE..... if you want to improve it, have a meaningful dialogue with the mods. Whining is for whiners.

I've seen some great posts about turbos, P-51 passing a Ford GT, some installs, etc. Nobody's going to miss a 16 minute internet video DVD. Nobody is going to miss a collection of how-to's any one of us could easily replace over time, and nobody is going to miss the tears, the drama, and the kicking and screaming in the icecream isle.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 10 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:nobody is going to miss the tears, the drama, and the kicking and screaming in the icecream isle.
[right][snapback]130835[/snapback][/right]

Nocely said, but that I will miss.
NOooo dont ban him for a week .. that ruins my poll! ahahahaha
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 10 2005, 01: Wrote:NOooo dont ban him for a week .. that ruins my poll! ahahahaha
[right][snapback]130846[/snapback][/right]

doh! your right.... reverse the ban!!! reverse the ban!!!!
Many of us here including most of the people you take offence with, have been driving and talking about the same car for more than 5 years, quite frankly we are bored as hell because everything has been done and said before.

We find other things to do and say. We have more interests, commonality and lives more complex than a car at this stage.

You just can't expect us to be as excited as you are about your latest mod be it to an SPI, ZETEC or an SVT or about stickers or t-shirts or pictures of something that happened months ago.

Accept this fact.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Thank-you puppet

that was awesome.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Poor dan and his poll
05 Altima SE-R
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Aug 10 2005, 01: Wrote:NOooo dont ban him for a week .. that ruins my poll! ahahahaha
[right][snapback]130846[/snapback][/right]

doh! your right.... reverse the ban!!! reverse the ban!!!!
[right][snapback]130849[/snapback][/right]

he wanted something to cry about, I gave it to him... maybe once he's over his histerics, we can all just hang out again.

this reminds me of the Microbunny vs Everyone Drama™*

*made for tv movie pending
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:Many of us here including most of the people you take offence with, have been driving and talking about the same car for more than 5 years, quite frankly we are bored as hell because everything has been done and said before.

We find other things to do and say. We have more interests, commonality and lives more complex than a car at this stage.

You just can't expect us to be as excited as you are about your latest mod be it to an SPI, ZETEC or an SVT or about stickers or t-shirts or pictures of something that happened months ago.

Accept this fact.
[right][snapback]130852[/snapback][/right]

True.

I don;t hang here for the BREAKTHROUGH INFORMATION ON THE BELOVED FORD FOCUS!!!

I hang here cuz it;s funny.
yes .. good post 2001zts .. i agree entirely.

Hell we know I sure dont hang around because of the 'focus'.
exactly. who wants to sit around all day chatting about the DPFE sensor day in and day out.
05 Altima SE-R