Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
I'm freakin shaking like crazy

Shaking cuz I really, really, really, want to hit that delete button. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Clap for the wolfman

This is drama at it's finest.

This is not a car club. I repeat, not a car club. This is a site for the rejects of the car club world who get together and shoot the s**t about whose-screwin-who and who needs to be screwed.

The drama is over the top old and boring.

But we love drama on the site.

So anytime you want to come back and give us more drama, we are ready to whore away at your antics and bring up your last posts every 30 seconds as a reminder of what an idiot you are.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:...
I've come and gone a few times by choice or by banning but those times were censorship/policy/mod issues not because I felt maligned. I never took it "personal". It's the internet. :rolleyes:

[Image: aav.gif]
[right][snapback]130816[/snapback][/right]

darkpuppet,Aug 10 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:I'm sorry, but there's no sympathy from me on this one.  You want to be a freakin' crybaby, go ahead.

you want to pull down everything you've done to get back at some sort of perceived malignment instead of trying to talk to people about it go ahead.

...[right][snapback]130835[/snapback][/right]

ha...I knew Puppet couldn't possibly have pulled that from his own vocabulary!

:ph34r:
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
^^^ same here.

I have 9 hour work days, and i only work for 2 of them, so i nedd something to do, this takes up time nicely. For the most part everyone here are good REAL people...

Everyone talk s**t to me becuase i live in SK. SO. BIG DEAL. "Maybe i should slit my wrists beacuse everyone is so meeeaaannn here!"

Cmon man, get a back bone!

AND THE LET IT SLIDE!!- Fresh Wes
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:Many of us here including most of the people you take offence with, have been driving and talking about the same car for more than 5 years, quite frankly we are bored as hell because everything has been done and said before.
[right][snapback]130852[/snapback][/right]
i havent been here for 10 months and i think ive pretty much heard it all, i know the focus inside and out now thanks to this site. but ya the smae over and over agian gets annoying thats why we all hang around Off topic. but as soon as a problem pops up, everyone who knows something heads straight to "performance" or "focus talk" and helps out. most problem threads on this site barely make it past 2 pages cause everyone knows whats going on. this will never be the jet where people are trying crazy s**t with their car to get all excited, cause 1) it costs alot of money 2) we dont have a large enough group of people to make "crazy noise" about modding their focus. you want a ton of focus related stuff, hit the jet (if your not banned), but if you have a question and want a quick straight answer, post it here and youll have an answer in a couple hours.

but dont sit here an bitch about how you dontliek the site, or the people or how things work around here....last time i checked, this was a public forum and YOU have to enter in a URL and sign in to be here.

Dont liek how things work---CYA

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Look I work 10 hour days and I either need a drug better then pot or I need this post to give me sumthin to chuckle at though the day.

I need to find a better way to fill the space in time.
2000 ZX3
ZX5focused,Aug 10 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:....last time i checked, this was a public forum and YOU have to enter in a URL and sign in to be here.
[right][snapback]130875[/snapback][/right]

Put this in your sig.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
haha, i'm going on lunch.

Hopefully this drama will be solved upon my return.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
*breaths in deeply*

and another thing that really pisses me off about this thread....

why does one person think he/she makes this board? What kind of arrogance does it take to start off being helpfull, then take it all back because they're incensed at something.

How petty can a person be to charitably contribute, then take it all back in a huff? To punish every member of the site because a couple people said something they didn't personally agree with... that thinks they can punish the whole site, and teach everyone a lesson because they're so full of themselves as to think that they're the only good thing that has happened to the site.

I haven't seen a more narrow minded, selfish act than what I've witnessed today.. I hope I never see it's likes again.

Nos... I'm being harsh because I honestly don't believe it would really sink in otherwise. You've done a lot of good stuff, and then ruin it all with BS like this...

look! I'm in grade 5 again!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Flofocus,Aug 10 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 10 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:....last time i checked, this was a public forum and YOU have to enter in a URL and sign in to be here.
[right][snapback]130875[/snapback][/right]

Put this in your sig.
[right][snapback]130878[/snapback][/right]
DONE
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
why does one person think he/she makes this board?

Thank you for recognizing life without me would end. I am this board!!!!

meford4u,Aug 10 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:why does one person think he/she makes this board?

Thank you for recognizing life without me would end.  I am this board!!!!
[right][snapback]130887[/snapback][/right]

Yea sir...you are. :rolleyes:

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 06:09 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 10 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:why does one person think he/she makes this board?

Thank you for recognizing life without me would end.  I am this board!!!!
[right][snapback]130887[/snapback][/right]

Yea sir...you are. :rolleyes:

:lol:
[right][snapback]130889[/snapback][/right]

see now that's a sense of humour.

2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:I think you need thicker skin and a sense of humour.

I never took it "personal". It's the internet. :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]130816[/snapback][/right]

We all know what you like to talk about. :)

[Image: cash_andrew1.JPG]
haha, meford is the board.... where would the fuktards be without him
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
and the women. Andrew and I love the women. Specially the younger ones.

scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:haha, meford is the board.... where would the fuktards be without him
[right][snapback]130903[/snapback][/right]

My point exactly.

You guys would be lost in Sunnyvale shooting up meth 24-7. I am your savior

ZTWsugardaddy,Aug 10 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:We all know what you like to talk about.  :)

[Image: cash_andrew1.JPG]
[right][snapback]130898[/snapback][/right]

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'S!

B)

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
meford4u,Aug 10 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:and the women.  Andrew and I love the women.  Specially the younger ones.
[right][snapback]130904[/snapback][/right]

ZTW S U G A R D A D D Y
Gotta be some spanking in there somewhere. And with a pic of NOS watching on intently.