Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
How did this thread get to 7 pages in 6 hrs? Fuking post whores...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Oh look, I just made it 8... oops! Sorry Adam

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...there they are standing in a row
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
now its your turn to STFU and jion in
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Big ones small ones some as big as your head!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:haha,

lets see..

Bunny and i are responsible for losing the following members today

Phantom
NOS2GO4ME
Focis8nt.

anyone else want to add themselves to the list.
[right][snapback]131155[/snapback][/right]

when did they leave? someone show me the posts.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Youre in the NOS2GO4ME post...

focis8nt left in your closed whoring post

phantom didnt really leave. he just went to bed when he couldnt keep up with bunny and i last night

I'm sure he'll be back
05 Altima SE-R
My g/f thinks your sad for posting this much Scoob... very, very sad.
2000 Black ZX3
Sucks to be me i guess.

i really shouldnt be. i have tons of work to do. but i'm gettin it done. lol
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Youre in the NOS2GO4ME post...

phantom didnt really leave. he just went to bed when he couldnt keep up with bunny and i last night

I'm sure he'll be back
[right][snapback]131244[/snapback][/right]

hmmm..whatcha know... he did his queen elizabeth wave and left as well...

when will people just listen to me and SHUTUP AND JUST LEAVE!!!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'm with Focis8nt, I won't be coming back on here much if ever after this s**t. What a waste to even log in on here anymore.......

I used to be on here ALL the time, then the s**t started so I left, came back time to time to read a few things, haven't really posted since. To be honestly I don't even want to be associated with this site anymore after all this junk on here.

Not like I'll be missed anyway as I stated (I don't really come on here anymore anyway)..........
whoops....

sorry guys, add another to the list

05 Altima SE-R
S2,Aug 10 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:I'm with Focis8nt, I won't be coming back on here much if ever after this s**t.  What a waste to even log in on here anymore.......

I used to be on here ALL the time, then the s**t started so I left, came back time to time to read a few things, haven't really posted since.  To be honestly I don't even want to be associated with this site anymore after all this junk on here.

Not like I'll be missed anyway as I stated (I don't really come on here anymore anyway)..........
[right][snapback]131253[/snapback][/right]

We'll see you on Focus Fanatics.

And then there were 857
2000 Black ZX3
all the cry babies live in teh west hahahaha
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Aug 10 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:all the cry babies live in teh west hahahaha
[right][snapback]131260[/snapback][/right]

Arent you from teh westside!
south west bunny boy
DD1,Aug 10 2005, 05:15 PM Wrote:south west bunny boy
[right][snapback]131265[/snapback][/right]

still west jackass.

Watch Jay be the next to go :P
2000 Black ZX3
DD1,Aug 10 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:south west bunny boy
[right][snapback]131265[/snapback][/right]

My mistake
darkpuppet,Aug 10 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Youre in the NOS2GO4ME post...

I'm sure he'll be back
[right][snapback]131244[/snapback][/right]

hmmm..whatcha know... he did his queen elizabeth wave and left as well...

when will people just listen to me and SHUTUP AND JUST LEAVE!!!
[right][snapback]131252[/snapback][/right]

Losing sponsors is a bad sign darkp.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i would thing scrabough is more north so thats makes youa eskimo(sp)
Jarrod was part owner of the site apparently

i dont think he was a contributing sponsor. Jay was probably just trying to help him out.
05 Altima SE-R