Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
How-tos - deleted.

Bookmarks - deleted.

Fc.net stickers - coming off the car this week.

T-shirt - something of a waste, oh well.

How can I put this as simply as possible? F U C K YOU guys and your SPI is lesser than everything BS.

One minute you're nice because you think you're getting something (BBQ DVD. Oh yeah, deleted that too. Too bad, it was done) from me, and the next you're insulting:

Where I live

My living conditions

The engine of my car

And anything else that seems interesting to the other party at the time. This place really is a lost cause. Whoring posts is funny. Whoring that devolves into insulting other members' rides such that it detracts from the actual discussion in a thread is BS.

For the guys that have stuff on order:

Habmann - Oscar has your grille. I hope to get it off him after lunch and get the final price with shipping included to you this afternoon.

Dabigmandan - just waiting for things to dry up so I can spray the grille and then take it in tomorrow. I can't spray inside, it's too closed-in.

I'm sick and tired, and enough is enough. The duplicity here is shameful. It's decidedly not a car club - at least in a proper car club members are supportive of others regardless of what engine is in their f u cking car. You guys really amaze me some days, but then again I shouldn't be suprised. It's the way the world is becoming of late.

I'll leave a few on MSN, the rest are deleted / blocked. Nothing personal, just cutting things off.

Call me a waffler, call me indecisive, call me whatever you want but at the end of this week, it doesn't matter. Hell, ban / delete the account.

I'm done. Many will rejoice.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:blink:
Did I miss somthing.
2000 ZX3
Adam,...

Did I finally break your brain!!!???

C'mon man..your one of the top contributors here...I mean do what you feel you gotta do but, understand that we all get it at some point...

Man, I've dissed into next week on here....consider the people offending you....then you'll realize whats up man,...

:unsure:

The reason I care is cause you truly love the Focus and your someone we need on a 'Focus Forum'
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:Adam,...

Did I finally break your brain!!!???

C'mon man..your one of the top contributors here...I mean do what you feel you gotta do but, understand that we all get it at some point...

Man, I've dissed into next week on here....consider the people offending you....then you'll realize whats up man,...

:unsure:

The reason I care is cause you truly love the Focus and your someone we need on a 'Focus Forum'
[right][snapback]130759[/snapback][/right]

How come it's everyday i wake up i really miss something or am i just stupid and just missed something during the day b/c i am to dumb to read :lol:

Me won't rejoice i am fackin pissed off, who made him mad?

The spi ownes all you fackers :lol: nobody be dissing it yah heard <_<
My Mom Says I'm Special
Wow... And I was gonna download those PDF file's tonight so I could put em on a disk...
Im not sure what I ever did to get jacked like this.

If any one eles has them I would really like to get them from you that would be great.
2000 ZX3
edited
Mason,Aug 10 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:Wow... And I was gonna download those PDF file's tonight so I could put em on a disk...
Im not sure what I ever did to get jacked like this.

If any one eles has them I would really like to get them from you that would be great.
[right][snapback]130769[/snapback][/right]

Now i think we need to have commercials saying bring adam back :( he is a valued member here on FC and he needs to be here so someone talk to this guy eh
My Mom Says I'm Special
Dude, everything said here is all in good fun. my appologies if i offended you.

But really, if i took everything seriously here on the site i wouldnt be here either....

look at all the mother jokes in that big whored thread...
it all goes around here.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
edited
Holy dam. :angry:

Jesus man. Get a fawkin sense of humour for dam sakes. :angry:

You didnt notice that I said Zetecs are slow to. Jesus. :rolleyes:

These threads of yours are pissing me off. :angry:

You want to leave, fine. Stop crying like a fawkin baby. This time if you leave, leave, dont come back.

Your right, enuff is enuff.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 12:42 PM Wrote:Dude, everything said here is all in good fun. my appologies if i offended you.

But really, if i took everything seriously here on the site i wouldnt be here either....

look at all the mother jokes in that big whored thread...
it all goes around here.
[right][snapback]130773[/snapback][/right]

and all the jokies i posted arn't even directed toward anyone at all, just post whoring is like a drug. I needed something to get me to 600 posts :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Flofocus,Aug 10 2005, 12:42 PM Wrote:Holy dam.  :angry:

Jesus man.  Get a fawkin sense of humour for dam sakes.  :angry:

You didnt notice that I said Zetecs are slow to.  Jesus.  :rolleyes:

These threads of yours are pissing me off.  :angry:

You want to leave, fine.  Stop crying like a fawkin baby.  This time if you leave, leave, dont come back.

Your right, enuff is enuff.
[right][snapback]130775[/snapback][/right]

Sadly i agree with that too.

these monthly threads are now coming weekly. if you dont want to be made fun of. offended. whatever... say outta off topic... or dont start s**t yourself.
05 Altima SE-R
I dont know what the problem is here. I got flamed not to long ago cause I needed something to do with my ( And still enjoying it ) cherry bomb pipe.

But what ever I didnt go home and cry in my pillow. You suck it up, and deal with it. If you didnt get the answer you wanted on here go out and figure it out your self.

But ass for the bull s**t, I kinda enjoy it. Give's me something to do at work allday. But when I really need information I get it. Its just fun lol
2000 ZX3
Okay,

This is Paul speaking for a second here.

This place is obviously more a clubhouse then anything, I am one of the biggest jokers on here and like anyone, I can get carried away! I never mean anything to intentionally hurt or offend peoples property, family, car, or way of life!

I just wanted to say that the times I've gone too far, or over the line..I apologize and don't wish to see anyone leave cause they feel mad, angry, upset, insulted...etc

I've left myself on a few occasions and always come back because I know people are joking and the majority of us are just normal everyday screwballs that like to have fun!

Take me for what I am...

-Paul
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:Okay,

This place is obviously more a clubhouse then anything, I am one of the biggest jokers on here and like anyone, I can get carried away! I never mean anything to intentionally hurt or offend peoples property, family, car, or way of life!

I just wanted to say that the times I've gone too far, or over the line..I apologize and don't wish to see anyone leave cause they feel mad, angry, upset, insulted...etc

I've left myself on a few occasions and always come back because I know people are joking and the majority of us are just normal everyday screwballs that like to have fun!

Take me for what I am...

-Paul
[right][snapback]130781[/snapback][/right]

Well said.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:Okay,

Take me for what I am...

-Paul
[right][snapback]130781[/snapback][/right]

Well said.
[right][snapback]130782[/snapback][/right]

Umhumm, well said indeed. lol Jerkass <_<
lol
2000 ZX3
Mason,Aug 10 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:Umhumm, well said indeed. lol Jerkass  <_<
[right][snapback]130783[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna trademark that word so you have to pay me to use it...

JERKASS!!

(TM Pending)
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:
Mason,Aug 10 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:Umhumm, well said indeed. lol Jerkass  <_<
[right][snapback]130783[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna trademark that word so you have to pay me to use it...

JERKASS!!

(TM Pending)
[right][snapback]130784[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Is it possible this is what he was complaining about.... Naaa couldnt be. This is just good old fasion fun.
2000 ZX3
Take a joke.
[Image: B00008W6C6.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

As Scoob was saying, If I took everything that was ever said to me seriously on here like you, I'd have sucked on the end of a gun.

Chill out.

Don;t let the door hit you on the way out.