Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
I'm sorry, but there's no sympathy from me on this one. You want to be a freakin' crybaby, go ahead.

you want to pull down everything you've done to get back at some sort of perceived malignment instead of trying to talk to people about it go ahead.

If you were tired of the post whoring, you could have stopped the post whoring from your end... Instead, you choose to not listen to people who are tryng to give you solid advice, take everything personally, bust out the diapers and start crying. It's ridiculous.

You want respect? Grow up and take it like a man. Start listening to people around you, and lose your own arrogance that seems to make you think you have it all figured out.

I honest to god wish I could have met you in person before this, because I can't believe that someone would be as immature but with this bullshit drama and attention you're so intent on seeking out, I'm not locking it.... you (or at least the virtual you) needs to take some medicine. I'm banning you for a week.. when the tears are dried up and you're willing to act your age, feel free to come back.

that goes to the rest of you as well... if you don't want to be a part of this community, leave. Just shut up and LEAVE..... if you want to improve it, have a meaningful dialogue with the mods. Whining is for whiners.

I've seen some great posts about turbos, P-51 passing a Ford GT, some installs, etc. Nobody's going to miss a 16 minute internet video DVD. Nobody is going to miss a collection of how-to's any one of us could easily replace over time, and nobody is going to miss the tears, the drama, and the kicking and screaming in the icecream isle.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 08-11-2005, 03:14 AM
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - darkpuppet - 08-11-2005, 03:38 AM