Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
2001 ZTS,Aug 10 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:Many of us here including most of the people you take offence with, have been driving and talking about the same car for more than 5 years, quite frankly we are bored as hell because everything has been done and said before.
[right][snapback]130852[/snapback][/right]
i havent been here for 10 months and i think ive pretty much heard it all, i know the focus inside and out now thanks to this site. but ya the smae over and over agian gets annoying thats why we all hang around Off topic. but as soon as a problem pops up, everyone who knows something heads straight to "performance" or "focus talk" and helps out. most problem threads on this site barely make it past 2 pages cause everyone knows whats going on. this will never be the jet where people are trying crazy s**t with their car to get all excited, cause 1) it costs alot of money 2) we dont have a large enough group of people to make "crazy noise" about modding their focus. you want a ton of focus related stuff, hit the jet (if your not banned), but if you have a question and want a quick straight answer, post it here and youll have an answer in a couple hours.

but dont sit here an bitch about how you dontliek the site, or the people or how things work around here....last time i checked, this was a public forum and YOU have to enter in a URL and sign in to be here.

Dont liek how things work---CYA

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Messages In This Thread
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 08-11-2005, 03:14 AM
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - ZX5focused - 08-11-2005, 03:56 AM