Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 10 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:Now I see exactly why everyone is leaving.  Don't you think you're acting a little immature yourself. 

I mean, Jarrod didn't leave in a drama huff and puff.  He just pointed out that Jay wouldn't be impressed that his site is going to waist.  Although, yes I know that this is the "Off topic" forum, but the Off topic forum is what is killing this site and driving some good members away.

You can say all you want about F'ing drama or what, but one day Jay may come in here and drop the server permanently w/o notice.
[right][snapback]131291[/snapback][/right]

no, I don't think so... we've had many options and opportunities in the past to change things... and we've gone through it all before.... people want to advertise they're leaving... just leave!

nobody's known when I've taken a couple weeks off because I'm frustrated with all this stuff. But you guys want a free-for-all forum, not like FJ..no siree bob... the folks that contributed the most made this site and set it's direction.

if I was an admin, I'd be setting a lot of different rules, and you who are pissed off at me for being soft would be happy, and everyone else would be pissed off because I'm too harsh.

I'm just a mod, I only facilitate.. I don't legislate. I work as best I can from the inside, and I try to be as supportive as possible, but honestly, I'm tired of people giving up and blaming everyone else for the problem they refuse to put the effort into fixing.

if you don't want to at least come to me via PM with concerns about other people, I can't help you out, you're on your own.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 08-11-2005, 03:14 AM
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - darkpuppet - 08-11-2005, 08:41 AM