Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disregard, Delete This Thread.
Yo mamma's so fat that she became the center of the solar system.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo mamma's so fat they could hold the olympics on her left butt cheek.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your mama so fat when she sat on the toilet she said A B C D E F G get your fat ass of of me.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your mom is so fat, when she walks out of the candy store with a red turtle neck on people start yellin "Kool Aid".
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo Momma's so poor when I stepped on a lit cigarrette in your house she yelled "who turned of the heat"!
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your momma's so dirty that Saddam Hussain tried to import her bath water to use as chemical weapons.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your momma's so dirty the flies on a dog s**t passed out
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your momma's so dirty bigfoot took a photo of her
My Mom Says I'm Special
-Your mom is so fat, she bungee jumps and goes straight to hell.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your mom is so fat, she’s still waiting for someone to fill the Grand Canyon so she can take a bath.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Your mom's so fat it took five UFOs to abduct her.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo mama is so fat that she like the Bermuda Triangle-when kids run around her they get lost
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo mama is so fat, her blood type is Ragu
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo mama is so fat, they had to baptize her at Sea World
My Mom Says I'm Special
Yo momma so fat she fell in love and broke it.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Fack yah 600 posts, not bad for one day

oh yah Yo momma so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat people say "Taxi!"
My Mom Says I'm Special
Holy crap its morning and this thing's still not closed yet.... :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Whored!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
man,...almost 200 posts in a thread that was just supposed to be deleted at 3 posts!

OWNED!

WHORED!

WHOROWNED! :lol:
i go to sleep on page 4 and get to work on page 10....whores, every last one of you, we arent a car club/enthusiast group, this place is a f-ing whorehouse!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs